learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 450

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, villagers, where are we?

Or is it a fight again? ;)

After yesterday's introduction of whisky people have a hangover and everyone is angry :-)

They did not salt pickles and did not stock up on pickles. The only thing they're sobbing about

They don't know how to drink in the countryside nowadays.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

After last night's whisky introductions, people are hungover and angry :-)

No salted pickle, no pickle juice. The only thing they're sobbing about

don't know how to drink in the countryside these days.

I propose to stop arguing and talk about it in a constructive way, but no, a black cape arrives on his grail and a grandpa comes out angry).

Лекарь Центозависимых:

So I say, enough bickering, talk in a constructive way already, but no, then comes the black cloak on his grail, the grandfather comes out angry)

What do you think? - In response to your insults, everyone here has to pamper and cherish you? No, you sow the wind, you get the storm.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

So I propose, enough bickering, talk on the constructive already, but no, then comes the black cloak on his grail, the grandfather gets out angry).

"Guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake. With my revised indicator it is quite realistic to make 50 pips in a day.

And with little risk and almost certainly.

The question: where to put this miracle?

Good question

khorosh:

What do you think? In response to your insults, you're supposed to be cherished by everyone here? No, you sow the wind, you get the storm.

Is that so? Didn't you sow the lie first? I smashed it into a tornado, and now you've got the truth up your ass with a drill bit in your ass. Face it, the truth is sometimes bitter.

Vladimir Baskakov:
"Guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake. "You guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake.

And with little risk and almost no cost.

The question is: What to do with this miracle?"

That's a good question.

You're an idiot, aren't you, boy? Dunduk - remember the name, did you google what it is?

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Did I? Weren't you the one who sowed the lie in the first place. I smashed it up and now the truth hurts your eyes, you're walking around with a drill up your ass. Face it, sometimes the truth is bitter.

Did you get an "F" in Russian? Do you think the words "lie" and "insult" are synonymous?

khorosh:

Did you get an F in Russian? Do you think the words "lie" and "insult" are synonymous?

Well, that seems to be your problem, since you cannot take constructive criticism and consider it an insult. For example, if someone points out a mistake to me, I will say thank you, rather than mouthing off to prove that I am right, no matter what the arguments.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

You're an idiot, aren't you, boy? Dunduk - remember the name, did you google what it is?

I stumbled across that post today, too.

without googling it.

Well, it was just a word of mouth, of course.

I've got a million posts like that myself.

It's a long, misleading road and there's been a lot of pseudo-graphics.

There's nothing unusual here and there's probably no point in judging the post.

;)

Ugh, it's hard to have a hangover in the evening when it's a hot day and no one has poured half a glass :-)

don't get into a fight, you hot Estonian guys...

you don't share the grail like you share a bear's pelt? Bears are against this kind of sharing

Reason: