learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 449

Vladimir Baskakov:
You start insulting a man of your age (the lowest)

I never just insult anyone, remember that, and what I say is for the cause, I hate lies, that's just the way I am. Yes, and I only respond sharply if the person sticks his horns out and does not understand. I said, who writes to the cause, always welcome, we will discuss, but if someone presents himself as a panacea, or as this clown of fabulous freebies last, and even bullies, then do not let him wait for mercy - I'll smear so that it is tortured to scrape.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

I never just insult anyone, remember that, and what I say is for the cause, I hate lies, that's just the way I am. Yes, and I only respond sharply if the person sticks his horns out and does not understand. I said, who writes to the cause, always welcome, we will discuss, but if someone presents himself as a panacea, or as this clown of fabulous freebies last, and even bullies, then do not wait for mercy - I'll smear so that it is tortured to scrape.

You insulted khorosh by constantly peddling his age, it's vile and stupid

khorosh:

If anyone is crying in this thread, it's you. This and that don't work and nothing at all. If that's the case, there's no reason to be on this forum. You're right. They told you to go to the mine. You're no artist and you're no healer.)

And you and I have yet to have a conversation, so don't relax, and your age isn't an obstacle.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You insulted khorosh by constantly pedalling his age, it's vile and stupid

Once again, if you're not happy, get out.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Once again, if you're not happy, get out.

I'll send your opus to the moderators, let them assess it

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'll send your opus to the moderators to be judged.

Send it, send it, let them appreciate the crybaby, the snitch and the tattletale.

Aleksander:

mda.... there is NO bot here - everything is manual - i use slanted bars to determine levels - i use them to calculate the levels of martini and pyramiding reversals...

martin does NOT drain :) you just have to prepare it right :)

There's no such thing that you need 10 deposits or whatever - the size of the deposit is usually determined by the maximum drawdown of the system x 3 + margin required to open positions...

On average we get 0.1 initial lot per 5000 deposit - withdrawal...

earnings - if the risks are not too high, about 10% a week comes out - all depends on market volatility

when to withdraw... - it all depends on your goals - i used to withdraw once a week - but when a year passed and i withdrew about 150k and i figured i would have earned over 4k if i reinvested... revised my goals...

Now it's easier - I set a goal to make so much money - and close... I had to devote my whole life to trading - I'm not healthy enough - my balls are already turning gray :)

Thanks.

So, villagers, where are we?

Or is it a fight again? ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, villagers, where are we?

Or is it a fight again? ;)

It's not a squabble, it's us putting the healer's brains back in place, because his brain is all twisted up).

khorosh:

It's not an altercation, it's us putting the doctor's brains in place, because his brain is all twisted up there).

I don't know how you can't slap a grandpa like that, it's a holy thing. He swears like a cobbler and draws fake pictures. It can be cured. We'll give him another kick in the pants if he doesn't understand.

Reason: