learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 442

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's where you get most of your refills.

it falls a bit off the dc - there is no rebate.

like this (size) - I don't know - once a day

Roman Shiredchenko:
it falls off the dc - no rebate.

I've seen in past reports where you

There's no such thing there, and it wasn't before the removals either.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've seen in past reports where you

there wasn't any of that, and it wasn't before the removals either.

Yeah, it was all the same.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Yeah, it was all the same thing.
Okay, got it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What can you do yourself, except trolling

I've read about our grail builder by the thousandth percentile. Nonsense, it's been passed down for a long time. I thought the same on renko-bars five years ago, but there is no stone flower because both renko and crosses are drawn (redrawn) as a free artist. Everything is beautiful on the history, but every particular bar goes either to buy or to sell.

Plus this picture, where he zoomed in 100 times and that he sends to everybody is an old demo. Ugh, wasted my time just for reading it. I checked so many things with pyramiding + martin on automatic (not with hands) that our hero couldn't even dream. And with flips + martin, everything was passed, no fish.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

I've read about our grail builder by the thousandth percentile. Nonsense, it was passed long ago. I thought the same on renko-bars five years ago, but there is no stone flower because both renko and crosses are drawn (redrawn) as a free artist. Everything is beautiful on the history, but every particular bar goes either to buy or to sell.

Plus this picture, where he zoomed in 100 times and that he sends to everybody is an old demo. Ugh, wasted my time just for reading it. With pyramiding + martin I checked so many things on the machine (not with my hands) that our hero would never have dreamed of.

So it's a demo.

That's what I thought.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you read the books, of course you will.

but you shouldn't do that.

There must be a steady income

the point is that people who move prices don't give a damn about prices and movements themselves, their profits don't come from here...

all risks have been invested in contracts, insured and hedged from four sides.

You can discern hedging/insurance payoffs in futures and options. Or one may not. Like in any derivative what you want to see is what you will see. Some see waves. Some see indicator signals. But in reality - zero.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you have mostly deposits there.

I haven't withdrawn, so I don't know how I got my deposit back.

twig! :-)

271124870 2020.08.03 11:16:04 sell 3.84 gbpjpy 138.271 0.000 0.000 2020.08.03 11:52:22 137.939 -38.40 0.00 0.00 1 206.11
271124707 2020.08.03 11:15:01 sell 3.84 gbpjpy 138.257 0.000 0.000 2020.08.03 11:52:24 137.938 -38.40 0.00 0.00 1 158.88

archive updated - did not open... when checking the old one.

Files:
1.zip  38 kb
Downloads.zip  60 kb

Maxim Kuznetsov:

..... In reality, it's zero.

that's true, that's true.

but still a little is not zero, otherwise the price would be dead on.

♪ and the price, .... ♪

You can foolishly move the price on cents because the delta between purchases and sales is negligible.

You don't need a lot of capital for that.

you just need to know where to poke ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

than waiting it out, isn't that a better way to trade?

Is this your system? Pipsing. The closing system needs some work, you sometimes miss a lot of profits in my opinion.

Reason: