learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 453

Лекарь Центозависимых:

The 7760 drawdown tells us that the cataclysms have done their job. If this had happened at the start, we would have been close to a margin call and there would have been nothing to average.

Even if there was a minuscule drawdown it's still a set up. Stop posting your funny pictures already. Every time you want to mislead and prove that the monkey is unsinkable. Remember everyone, no one will ever make an unsinkable averaging machine!

PS: Now Yuri will start shouting his line and clinging to words like he likes to do, like "I didn't say that!". We've all been through this before and more than once.

This is where your post started. Criticize the expert as much as you want, no one forbids it, but you simultaneously began to condemn the author of the expert, even before my response, so to speak in advance. Such tricks are usually used by dishonest or incompetent people. The purpose of such tricks is to cause psychological trauma to the opponent, expecting that he will be shocked and will not be able to respond adequately.

Roman Shiredchenko:
CURRENT. TREATED ALL DAY TODAY. Switching to $. :-)
Switching to hard drugs, you mean?)

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Switching to heavy drugs, you mean?)

NOBODY after rounds have assigned this. :-)

As for the tjjs :-) - I have them loaded in the code really on mt4. Not translated yet.

учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу селянскую партию писать сюда, а то тормозит очень ваша старая веточка...

khorosh:

This is where your post started. Criticise the expert as much as you like, no one forbids it, but you simultaneously began to condemn the author of that expert, even before my answer, so to speak in advance. Such tricks are usually used by dishonest or incompetent people. The purpose of such tricks is to cause psychological trauma to the opponent, expecting that he will be shocked and will not be able to respond adequately.

And you did not think that I wrote so just from the fact that we had a past experience of communication and also very painful? So I tried to exclude such a scenario in advance, drawing your attention to constructive things and wanting to cut off unconstructive ones? Pay attention, before I even addressed you by you, for I always try to be respectful to my elders, although from the past it would not have been necessary. And only now you have brought the situation to a standstill yourself. So, let's tweak your reaction a bit and everything will go back to normal.

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Switching to heavy drugs, you mean?)
I'll parallell it for starters - it's hard to get off immediately. :-)

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Did you ever think that I only wrote that because we have had painful experiences in the past? So I tried to rule out that possibility in advance, drawing your attention to constructive things and wanting to cut off unconstructive ones? Pay attention, before I even addressed you by you, for I always try to be respectful to my elders, although from the past it would not have been necessary. And only now you have brought the situation to a standstill yourself. So, let's tweak your reaction a bit and everything will go back to normal.

Have you ever wondered why you have a painful experience with most people you talk to, calling them all either clever or stupid? Maybe it's because of you?

I'll be writing from my mobile now. The expert is being tracked. The computer is protected, but only when I'm not using my browser. I'm exhausted from cleaning it ;)

khorosh:

Have you ever wondered why you have a painful experience with most people you talk to, calling them all either clever or stupid? Maybe it's because of you?

Well, human society does have morons, there's nothing you can do about it) or rather, we all are sometimes, let's face it, no one is perfect. If we think of ourselves in this way, no more than we really are, we'll be close to the ideal.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'll be writing from my mobile now. The expert is being tracked. The computer is protected, but only when I'm not using my browser. I'm exhausted from cleaning it ;)

It's schizo, voice-over??? kick up, down?? By elliot come in????? Dust!!! :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have the impression that the raptors will once again get banned and will not let me express my approaches and trading philosophy on my IMHO, for I have had a good day today... :-)
Reason: