learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 440

Renat Akhtyamov:
It seems to be a week between pictures.

no it's only day 7.

it's actually close to 3000% and they say 34% so it won't show up in the ratings :)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, I told him in private what's in that picture.

And now I'll explain it to Actor as well

There are both long and short positions on the picture.

the eve was falling.

the trader crowd is going up against the trend.

I'll tell you right now, this is her usual behavior.

the lawyers are trending and in addition they are eating the spread

The CME is not for that, it's for something else. I won't repeat myself.

how the spreads are traded: let's assume we are two very serious people. And I need to lend you 50-100 million euros, for a couple of days at 4% interest (slightly more than the discount rate).
The interest and spread are negligible for a couple of days, but we both have a significant currency risk, and the exchange rate will change more than that.
That is why we take futures and/or options from operational reserves. Note - there is no separate profit in aggregate transactions. The risks and overall returns are reduced. And we fluctuate the volume/price of futures, options, because they are derivatives.

If there is a systematic loss on these, as serious people we will ask bad questions to the Ministry of Finance and the central bank.

Aleksander:

I'm not promoting - I'm just demonstrating - that the usual Martingale + Pyramiding + Reversals - just like 10 years ago, can give a modest profit...

not like before... Bam, I'll make 5000% a day... or 10 in a month :)

but i'm trading the same way i did in '12 - buy sell flip martinis and pyramid for an open...

but you're still flapping and flapping - instead of carrying sacks of money from the handicap.... eh...

Aleksander:

no, it's only day 7

it's actually close to 3000% and they say 34% - so it won't show up in the ratings :)))

OOO!!!! Handsome!

Aleksander:

no it's only day 7.

In fact, close to 3000% and write 34% - not to show up in the ratings :))))

Subscribers zero) It is clear that no one on their own will not subscribe to such a thing.

Roman Shiredchenko:
OOO!!!! Beautiful! Cool!

You've found your soul mate)

Aleksander:

I'm not promoting - I'm just demonstrating - that the usual Martingale + Pyramiding + Reversals - just like 10 years ago, can give a modest profit...

not like before... Bam, I'll make 5000% a day... or 10 in a month :)

but i'm trading the same way i did in 12 years ago - buy sell flip martinis and pyramid on the side...

but you're still flapping and flapping - instead of carrying sacks of money from the handicap.... eh...

Well then convince us, prove that it's martin+pyramiding, otherwise talking with your mouth is not talking sacks.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

You've found your soul mate.)

Yes, the bisons have come around and the branch has become interesting. Only the chameleon healer continues to shit like an Englishwoman.

khorosh:

Yes, the bisons have come round and the branch has become interesting. Only the chameleon healer continues to shit like an Englishwoman.

At least I'm flying and you're what. It was your fake droppings that cleaned up the place. So which one of us is shitting.

Aleksander:

no it's only day 7.

it's actually close to 3000% and they say 34% so it won't show up in the ratings :)))

Oh, shit!

drop the name of the feeder in my post please

;)

Лекарь Центозависимых:

At least I'm flying and you're what. It was your fake droppings that cleaned this place up. So which one of us is crapping.

Why'd you change your nickname and your avatar? Are you trying to get rid of the Artist's notoriety? You can't, it's ahead of you, everyone knows your rotten and worthless nature.)

Reason: