learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 452

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Ugh, it's hard to have a hangover in the evening when it's a hot day and no one's poured half a glass :-)

don't fight, you hot Estonian guys...

you don't share the grail like you share a bear's pelt? Bears are against this kind of sharing

10% since the beginning of the week - I'm not cenuto-dependent - just checking the work of the martyrs. :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:
10% since the beginning of the week - I'm not cenetically dependent - just checking the marts work. :-)
Well addicted, just admit it, that's all)

Renat Akhtyamov:

send each other a bubble and that's it.

;)

from the beginning of the week

Roman Shiredchenko:
10% since the beginning of the week - I'm not a cenith-dependent - just checking the work of the marts. :-)

it will, it will work now.

I'm pushing them a bit, biting off more and more liquidity

now it's good for reversal martins ...

and for a long time.

I won't turn it off again.

i started with the nenka, look at it on the daily or H4, it's like a sine wave, it's real

ahahaha

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Well addicted, just admit it, that's all)

chop in a week

Renat Akhtyamov:

it will, it will work now.

I'm getting a little pressure from the program, biting off more and more liquidity.

now it's good to have reversal martins ...

and for a long time.

♪ don't knock it out again ♪

reversal

rebound

here IMHO the posts of alexander are competent - i do not believe this is a demo...

and then on to his posts.

Лекарь Центозависимых:
I don't want to go through that laundry, my head is already full after work, but remember, it's not my policy to insult a man first for no reason at all. That's when he does not accept the normal arguments and begins to bull, there willy-nilly begin to think, well, what the hell, such an old man stubborn, all he has perfect, and has already brought a golden antelope, money bags like cooking. But I showed everybody that you had nothing, for the sake of the youngsters not to be fooled. And you started getting angry, instead of proving if you are right and you are wrong, well just keep quiet at least. But you're quite stubborn in character, very stubborn, a typical secretive sullen choleric. You like to poke and prod at the details of others, but you can't see the log in your own eye.
I don't believe this is a demo....

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Well addicted, admit it, that's all)
I'M IN TREATMENT. BEEN ON MEDICATION ALL DAY TODAY. Switching to $. :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:
SIRs (no kidding), I guess the rounds of the "doctor" are over, the "treatment" has been administered - maybe it makes sense to get back to being constructive? :-)
Health is important, I will keep an eye on it, with your permission, so to speak, a national rural project )

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Health is important, I will keep an eye on it, with your permission, so to speak, a national village project)

MAY do it without my permission :-)

As you see fit.

I have done it (although I have my own approaches, philosophy, codes and libraries on MT5 - it was just interesting to have a look... - Picked out some things for consideration). :-)

In the process - will post if interested.

TREATMENT AND TABLETS:

RSI martingale technology - the philosophy suffers - there is a doubling at the next signal, but not a loss or series of losses

Breakdown Morning Flat

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/23610 Roly poly - rollover martin on channel from sl

Smoothing Average - price crossing by MA

Advisor by iRSI indicator

There seems to be a martin at loss Coefficient for position locking - the coefficient of the position, if the previous one closed with a loss;

The idea is, perhaps, banal: if RSI is in the oversold area and already starts to turn upwards, while Moving Average is also going upwards - then we buy. Everything is reversed for selling.

The main feature of the Expert Advisor is the use of two sets of settings. One set of settings with shorter periods, which gives more entries. Others, on the contrary, with longer periods that give fewer entries, but are more accurate.

For calculation of Stop Loss and Take Profit levels, the ATR indicator is used. It is possible to filter trades by trend, using the Moving Average from the H1 timeframe as a filter.

Virtual Trailing Stop

CCI and Martin - can be replaced by RSI

One MA EA The Expert Advisor trades by one indicator iMA (Moving Average, MA). Absolutely all parameters of the indicator are placed in the input parameters. The work is done on every tick: as soon as the signal is received, and there are no open positions in the direction of the signal - you can execute the signal.

Arbitrage Synthetic -

An Expert Advisor that moves a stop loss position to Breakeven and plays a sound file. EA only manages positions for the currency symbol on the chart

In this advisor you can test the classical principles of martingale and anti-martingale.

Code of advisor is very simple and commented.

Martin 1 is a trading strategy based on Martingale. This may be a restriction on opening new positions by working hours - see forum - enter a limit on the number of positions in the market.

MQL5 Wizard MA RSI

Lucky

Reason: