learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 441

khorosh:

Why did you change your nickname and avatar? Are you trying to get rid of the artist's notoriety? You can't, it's ahead of you, everyone knows your rotten, worthless self).

On the contrary, I'm proud of my old nickname, maybe I'll change it back later. Right now I've got a lot of work to do.

As for that Alexander, I would advise you not to flatter yourself. It is common practice for such bombshells to fleece several accounts simultaneously in different directions, and the one that survives shows everyone and collects investments in this way, which he then, of course, blows away.

Лекарь Центозависимых:
As for that Alexander, I would advise you not to flatter yourself. It is common practice for such bombshells to troll several accounts simultaneously in different directions, and the one that survives shows everyone and collects investments in this way, which he then, of course, blows away.
What can you do yourself, apart from trolling

Aleksander:

no it's only day 7.

it's actually close to 3000% and they say 34% so it won't show up in the ratings :)))

Do you earn more than you lose? Share how you manage your money, for example, do you have a sum of money saved? How much % do you need to put on the bot? And then how do you withdraw, how much growth do you need to wait to withdraw? How often does a Martin withdraw? For instance, 10 deposits have been credited, how many of them are leading to doubling and how many are losing? And to the doubling?

2OnGoing - you've been part of the action too... from the beginning of the branch... I suggest you smile... :-) (I'm not eternally young and not eternally drunk) :-) All's well.

Gentlemen :-) (Not to my mother for ice cream - in return, as in my childhood - with crumbled chocolate 200 gr.) As it is. Let's go. IMHO, there's fish to fry.

Glad to read you - from my heart. It brings back emotions from the past. :-)

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all of you.

And may the market judge us, but not the fake brokers and other tinsel.

Spsb.

I am just a member of a branch, that comes out on this level and shows some interesting things for me.

From the bottom of my heart. I am a member of a branch that comes out on this level and does some interesting things for me from the heart.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

How are the spots traded: let's say we are two very serious people. And I need to borrow $50-100 million euros from you, for a couple of days at 4% interest (slightly more than the discount rate).
The interest and spread are negligible for a couple of days, but we both have a significant currency risk, and the exchange rate will change more than that.
That is why we take futures and/or options from operational reserves. Note - there is no separate profit in aggregate transactions. The risks and overall returns are reduced. And we fluctuate the volume/price of futures, options, because they are derivatives.

If you make a systematic loss on that, we as serious people would ask bad questions to the Ministry of Finance and the central bank.

if you read the books, of course you will.

But you shouldn't do that.

You have to have a steady income.

"Villagers", just a little... - here's Vlad's theme and it's on... :-)

NOSTALJI - THERE were even on New Year's Eve - mussed up the sub-goals, and the ideas, and the philosophy to the bidding. :-)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136747

"

THANKS! - Roman (Roman)-------- for his active participation in the creation of the expert

THANK YOU! - nikelodion (Michael) - for active participation in making expert

THANK YOU! - olyakish (Alexei) -------- for the first single advisor DoubleMinus the soft version, I still use it!

THANK YOU! - TEXX (Sergey) --------- for the single EA of the latest version ConstantiMinus, it is designed for a larger depazit settings have not adjusted!

"

[Архив]учитесь зарабатывать селяне![Архив]
[Архив]учитесь зарабатывать селяне![Архив]
  • www.mql5.com
кстати нужно наблюдать за ним это связано с тем что минимальный стоп меняеться с 2 до 20 и он продолжает ставить ставки но не ставит им стопы тоест...

Roman Shiredchenko:

"Villagers", just a little... - here's Vlad's theme and it's on... :-)

NOSTALJI - THERE were even on New Year's Eve - mussed up the sub-goals, and the ideas, and the philosophy to the bidding. :-)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136747

"

THANKS! - Roman (Roman)-------- for his active participation in the creation of the expert

THANK YOU! - nikelodion (Michael) - for active participation in making expert

THANK YOU! - olyakish (Alexei) -------- for the first single advisor DoubleMinus the soft version, I still use it!

THANK YOU! - TEXX (Sergey) --------- for the single EA of the latest version ConstantiMinus, it is designed for a larger depazit settings have not adjusted!

"

than waiting it out, isn't this a better way to trade?

Renat Akhtyamov:

than waiting it out, isn't it better to trade?

yeah dunno. It's not a rollback, but the rollback martens rule :-)

and back then maybe the same. on the ylans - rollovers - poured well... for me... :-)

here's the loss taking and the rebound for the week. (Not advertising)

loss rebound - 45 degree angle

Roman Shiredchenko:

yeah dunno. It's not a rollback, but it's a roll-over martin!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

and back then maybe the same. on the ylans - rollovers - poured well... for me... :-)

here's the loss taking and the rebound for the week.

there you have replenishments mostly

did not withdraw so i don't know how i got my deposit back

Reason: