Make your first million - page 24

sanyooooook:

Notice I kept silent when you started (took off), said only when you fell, screwed up, so to speak, but you allowed it).

ZS: I didn't see the monitoring link at all.

I'm not a mouse in the mouth. It will not fly back into your mouth
It does not matter when you said it, before or after! It's your point of view and you voiced it! Thank you!

mmmoguschiy:
How do you know my age? What is age anyway? You judge a man by his clothes? It's what's inside that counts - what's inside of a person. You can live your whole life as a total mediocrity and without understanding anything - if you simply do not need it! You live your life without thinking about anything!!! What you've lived, what you haven't lived, is a blob in a vast universe!!! And that's the majority of people like that!!! And no matter how old they are, they won't be any smarter than an 18-year-old boy who's thinking about more, looking for the meaning of life, figuring out the laws of this world and other really important things!!!

And yes, in order to learn something you have to go to a course, read a book or watch an educational film! Is that a bad thing?

I just do not understand this kind of "advice" that Sanek gave and for which you seem to advocate! In fact, you think you are too smart. The smart thing to do is not to get in the way. That's what most people do - the gray mass that pulls you down by your feet when you're about to take off. Smart is all about encouraging.

It's commendable to think about the meaning of life.

In our world today, success goes to the one who claps his hands the hardest and fawns over certain people. And the harder he claps, the greater the success.

Don't get too upset about the drain. You make 5% on a fund and even less on forex. And it's not a matter of intelligence here. If it were that simple, all professors would become fabulously rich.

I myself have several times increased my deposit 3-4 times and then lost it.

It seems to me that if you can make money here it's through boring and tedious work looking for patterns and betting statistically on them.

Integer:

If you're not a juvenile, it's even worse.

Something you didn't answer, what was the book or course?

Judge not, lest ye be judged!

Honestly, I don't even know what you mean.) But I've read the books - the primer and the blue one.

TheXpert:
Yeah, a juvenile, a juvenile.
Who's there?

forexman77:

It's commendable to think about the meaning of life.

In our world today, success goes to the one who claps his hands the hardest and fawns over certain people. And the harder he claps, the greater the success.

Don't get too upset about the drain. You make 5% on a fund and even less on forex. And it's not a matter of intelligence here. If it were that simple, all professors would become fabulously rich.

I myself have several times increased my deposit 3-4 times and then lost it.

It seems to me that if there is any money to be made here, it is only by boring and tedious work on finding patterns and betting on them, winning statistically.

Oooh, there's an Alcoholics Anonymous Tradunov society brewing)

mmmoguschiy:
Judge not, lest ye be judged!

Honestly, I don't even know what you mean.) But I've read the books - the primer and the blue one.
I know you won't admit it.

Integer:
The biggest *** and loser here is you,mmmoguschiy. You have already been told by 10 people that you will not make 10 percent a day and you have already lost two times, but no... It's all someone's fault... the bad guys.
I lost only once - yesterday! Before that I made $10 a day for 2 weeks. You're not convinced you can do it? It happens.

Can't you read at all? Reread my revelation on page 20 again and find a single accusation by me against anyone other than yourself?

Make your first million

Integer, 2015.03.28 13:29

Go ahead, start another hundred, then another and another, get in a slump, pawn your crib, rent out your wife.

Go to heaven! Hold it right there, buddy!!!

mmmoguschiy:
I lost only once, yesterday! Before that I was making $10 a day for 2 weeks. Not convinced that "you can"? It happens.

Can't you read? Reread my revelation on page 20 again and find a single accusation by me against anyone other than yourself?

Go to heaven! Hold it right there, buddy!!!

Not convinced. Aren't you convinced yet that you've lost it? Check your terminal for a balance indicator.

Here we go... and that's not fantasy, that's my personal observation of the realities of some people's lives. Who says you're not?

abolk:

What do financial markets do? Are they producing any good?

The only thing that happens here is that all the money available is dumped into a cauldron and then plundered amongst themselves.

Moralists What are you doing here?

sanyooooook:
Ooh, there's an Alcoholics Anonymous Traduno society brewing.)
Don't be sarcastic) Once a year a stick shoots. A few years ago, clabforex wrote about a Chinese man who made a million dollars, before which he lost 30-odd deposits, each in the region of a hundred.
Reason: