Make your first million - page 18

Pulatforex:
Throw the signal, are we going to track or is it over?
What about it - I posted a screenshot from yesterday - no more trades Read about the signal above

mmmoguschiy:
After the wave of negativity towards me, you sound like pure sarcasm.

You can't be serious - I saw your heroic 3 week engineering pay cut - I'm impressed!!! Anyway, here's my answer to you:

I trade on ducas. They don't have their platform connected to any monitoring service and no deal copying service. I get my reports as they are presented on their web site.
I also use their forex broker, but I need a license to become a forex broker but you understand I do not have one at the moment. Maybe in the future I will get one.

Why do I need fellow travellers? If my broker has not enough money for all my trades I may copy my trades from Dukas to MT without monitoring and analysis.

The investment password isn't there either? So you can tell us all about your exploits?

Integer:

The investment password isn't there either? So you can tell us all about your exploits?

Why would I need an investment password for a personal account? When I get a DU account, I think I'll get the investment password too.

What about the veracity of my screenshots:

Who told you that, for example any monitoring on the same MQL5 can't be drawn? You can draw anything you want! And in our time the opportunities for this are abound! And various crooks are successfully using them.
But here's the point in explaining such fiddles in my case? What mercenary purposes do you see here? Money in the DU I have not collected. Subscription to the signal at this stage - I do not even have the opportunity! But even if it was, then why would I need it? They say correctly - if you have a good trading robot that brings profit, why sell it? Especially at 20 quid a month The initiative is mine - so to speak on a voluntary basis. If there are any doubts - well, I do not know, I can shoot a video of real trading.
Nevertheless, consider any interesting suggestions.
By the way one already has - actually accepting bets. Can organize - I will write a site where bets will be accepted and monitor all the results, including betting

mmmoguschiy:
Why do I need an investment password for my personal account? If I get a trust account I think I will get the investment password)).

As for the veracity of my screenshots:

Who told you that, for example any monitoring on the same MQL5 can not be drawn? You can draw anything you want! And in our time abounding opportunities for this! And various crooks are successfully using them.
But here's the point in explaining such fiddles in my case? What mercenary purposes do you see here? Money in the DU I have not collected. Subscription to the signal at this stage - I do not even have the opportunity! But even if it was, then why would I need it? They say correctly - if you have a good trading robot that brings profit, why sell it? The more so at 20 quid a month The initiative is mine - so to speak on a voluntary basis. If there are any doubts - well, I do not know, I can shoot a video of real trading.
Nevertheless, consider any interesting suggestions.
By the way one actually already is - receiving bets. Can organize - I will write a site where bets will be accepted and monitor all the results, including betting

I don't see the point of your exhibitionism here at all. If you can turn a hundred quid into a million in 97 days, go ahead and do it.

Anyway, everything is clear with trading.

Now we can talk about bodybuilding.

My money's on the win.

Integer:

I don't see the point of your exhibitionism at all, as far as the point is concerned. If you can turn a hundred quid into a million in 97 days, go ahead and do it.

Anyway, everything is clear with trading.

Now we can talk about bodybuilding.

What's there to talk about? You can do 300, go ahead and do it

What's the point? Hell if I know . I just got stoned. Maybe he wanted public recognition, maybe something else - on a subconscious level. Who can understand us men - we're always trying to match balls with each other.

MIG32:
My money's on the winner.
Can I have your wallet number?

mmmoguschiy:
Wallet number to tell?

With this probability, the odds of winning should be 1000 to 1. and vice versa.

Betting 1 quid on the win receives from the Author 1000 quid + his own money if the Author wins.

Those who bet 1 quid on a loss get 0.001 quid from the Author + their own if the Author loses.

Money of those who lost will be taken away by Author.

Agreed?

MIG32:

With this probability, the odds of winning should be 1000 to 1. and vice versa.

Betting 1 quid to win gets 1000 quid from the Author + his own money if the Author wins.

Those who bet 1 quid on a loss get 0.001 quid from the Author + their own if the Author loses.

The money of those who lost will be taken by the Author.

Something you messed up -- the topstarter accepting bets -- is sure of his winnings -- so it should be exactly the opposite:

At that odds, the odds of winning should be 1 in 1,000. And vice versa.

Whoever bet 1 quid on a loss gets 1000 quid from the author + his own in case the author loses.

Betting on 1 quid to win receives 0.001 quid from the Seller + himself if the Seller wins.

Money of the losers is taken by Author.

It's probably fairer 1 to 1 in both cases.
Reason: