Make your first million - page 217

Alexey Busygin:
What's it got to do with chickens and cheese? When all you have are crooks and all with a clever face!

Are you all saints?

Or did the forex give you a mental breakdown?

khorosh:

What is the point of retail chain owners lowering prices in honour of the election? The reasons are different: low inflation, increased competition between producers and retailers, and the low purchasing power of the population.

That's the real idea.

And those who will raise prices after the election will quickly lose sales and that's it!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm a grocery shopper myself and I can tell you that prices have gone up a bit. At least in my area, Peter. Yesterday I bought a great chicken for 89 p/kg, not so long ago it was at least 110. Cheese is quite edible at 290 p / kg.

Of course, there is a strong suspicion that all this is before the elections, and then everything goes into the stratosphere, along with the utilities. We shall see... In any case one should always hope only for oneself. Not on GDP or other candidates, not on Russia, but only on yourself. Then there will be no bitterness and disappointment.)

I think rockets without fuel will not take off, and prices will not cover demand.

I wonder how the exchange rate of the dollar/ruble could be affected by whatever may happen in March.

p.s.

For the moderators. The discussion is not about politics, but about the economy and the currency rate, which is very close to the theme of this forum and warms the soul of any speculator.

And we are all speculators, traders, technicians who are ready to write codes for rustling quid.

Reason: