Make your first million - page 17

azfaraon:
Good evening ... Very long searched can anyone suggest where to find a muving, built onthe closing price, opening price (with the ability to select the price construction), but only to either with bullish candles or a bearish one separately.
Try to ask this question in several other threads. You will get an answer much faster and more efficiently. The topic is interesting...

IvanIvanov:
I do not know what you mean by "profitable", but sooner or later, if a trader does not give up he understands that the most reasonable is 3-5% but stable. and this interest is enough to live on a normal deposit, that's why.
All are well aware and understand (not novice) that 3-5% even a month if you have a million dollars in a bank account is very big money! And they can live happily!!! But there is one maaaaaalllnoe BUT - where to get this same million? :-D
That's actually what I plan to do. I think after that I will make 5-10% per month and trust management :-D

10937:

You don't have to keep track, he's gonna lose the owl depo.

Well, what's without evil tongues and envious people? Envy is a vice! Fighting!!!!

10937:

I'll even bet you $1,000 that he'll lose his money ))))

Accepting bids for 5% of the total value :-D

Hey man, I also want a million in 97 days, where do I sign up and if possible, give me a breakdown of how you trade and how you can make a million in 97 days.

mmmoguschiy:
Well - good for you!!! :-D Put it out there. See if the crowd rushes to your signals.

I got a lot of reports too. Like 19,000% for a couple of days in a month.
Give me a comment on whether you made 19 000% in real life or in a dream. Give me a screenshot.

mmmoguschiy:
A friend in the parallel thread has argued about the "fabulousness" of the 10% deposit growth per day on the rapidly declining euro in manual trading. Suppose I am to become a millionaire in 97 days with 100$. Well, the beginning is done:

In total we have a little less than 50% in three days.

If you want to join marathon - welcome! Publish screenshots of their success, share with "Thomas" ))
Throw the signal we will track or is it all ?

mmmoguschiy:
Where would one go without evil tongues and envious people? Envy is a vice! Fighting!!!!

Accepting bids for 5% of the total cost :-D

By the way, good idea !

We need to find a trustworthy person on the forum who can be trusted with the bets !

Pulatforex:
Hey man, I also want a million in 97 days, where do I sign up and if you can, give me a breakdown of how you trade and how you can make a million in 97 days.
After the wave of negativity in my direction, your words look like pure sarcasm

Maybe you're serious - looked your heroic sinking the salary of an ordinary engineer for 3 weeks - I'm impressed!!! Anyway, here's my answer to you:

I trade on Dukas. Their platform is not connected to any monitoring or transaction copying service. I got their reports in the form I provide on their personal site.
I also use their forex broker, but I need a license to become a forex broker but you understand I do not have one at the moment. Maybe in the future I will get one.

In general, why do I need fellow travelers? There are not enough millions for all of them . As a last resort I will copy trades from Dukas to MT without displaying them, just for analysis and monitoring.

Laryx:

By the way, good idea !

We need to find a trustworthy person on the forum who can be trusted with the bets !

Why am I not a reliable person? You don't have a good face?

Pulatforex:
Wow, a couple of days in a month, how is it possible and what is it, can you tell me if you did it in real life or in a dream? Give me a screenshot.
How is it possible? Gui Clicking in its purest form.
Reason: