FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 78

margaret: Do you earn on Forex for a living so you may not deny yourself anything and do not limit yourself?

Alas, I do not earn in Forex and even if I have recently made a profit, I consider it only as a winning game and no more - the main thing is to notice in time that the TS has stopped working, there is no consistency and probably do not even believe that you can always make profit in Forex

As for the other side, recently I started to consider the commodities markets from the wave analysis position, but again I need a lot of time to see to what extent the commodity markets are predictable

Silent:

I only have MT4 for trading.

What is the difficulty? Parameters with levels to score? You have to pick/calculate your own anyway.

THANK YOU, I saw it but didn't know how to build rows...again, THANK YOU....

IgorM:

Alas, I do not earn in Forex and even if I have recently made a profit, I consider it only as a winning game and no more - the main thing is to notice in time that the TS has stopped working, there is no consistency and probably do not even believe that you can always make profit in Forex

Another issue is that lately I started to consider the commodity markets from the wave analysis position, but again I need a lot of time to see to what extent the commodity markets are predictable

I am clear with you)))) 1 insecurity should be replaced with arrogance and calm 2 do not predict the unpredictable... 3 be positive and only positive in everything, every failure makes you luckier )))) imho like you say

lotos7:
THANK YOU, I saw it but didn't know how to build the rows...again, THANK YOU....
You're welcome :)

emotraid:

i see it all clear to me))) 1 replace insecurity by insolence and calmness. 2 do not predict the unpredictable 3 be positive and only positive in everything, every failure makes you luckier )))) imho like you wrote

You wrote it right, but that's what I thought a couple of years ago, now it's something like this:

1. the ability to wait is the key to successful trading, although here too it is not so simple: sometimes you have to be able to wait for a situation, and sometimes you have to wait for a profit

2. predictable, but at certain times, I see the price as a line that takes money from some people and gives to others, but again, you have to wait for a calm market

3. Positive as well as emotions can only distract you. I do not remember who wrote it, but the bottom line is that I have lost my deposit over a week by hand and I have not managed to lose it by expert betting on my trading account.

it is my opinion only and no more

IgorM:

You wrote it right, but that's what I thought a couple of years ago, now it's something like this:

1. the ability to wait is the key to successful trading, although here too it is not so simple: sometimes you have to be able to wait for a situation, and sometimes you have to wait for a profit

2. predictable, but at certain times, I see the price as a line that takes money from some people and gives to others, but again, you have to wait for a calm market

3. Positive as well as emotions can only distract you. I do not remember who wrote it, but the bottom line is that I have lost my deposit over a week by hand and I have not managed to lose it by expert betting on the trading account.

it is my opinion only.

I think it's better to have more fun, and Forex is a tedious job like all the others, but you can be your own boss here, at least that is an advantage, and it is worth the effort )))) I do not want to work for a pittance for greedy sweaty fat guys who wash their clothes once a week ... sick of it

Wrote an owl a month ago. Opens from horizontal levels calculated by Gunn. I've been thinking about how to filter out false breaks/reversals. I invented the Gann oscillator that counts the percentage of bullish and bearish swings for a certain period of time. I attached it to my owl as a filter. This is what I got in my tester:

I'm betting it on the real. I will post the result.

emotraid:
I think it's better to have more fun, and Forex is a tedious job like all the others, but you can be your own boss here, at least that is an advantage, and it is worth the effort )))) I do not want to work for a pittance for greedy sweaty fat guys who wash their clothes once a week ... pissed off
you're not indifferent to fat people!

Ishim:
You've got a thing for fat people!

A girl with her heart, and you're a cynic.

Who's on the GBP?

Sta2066:

A girl's got a lot on her mind and you're a cynic.

Who's on the GBP ?

(illiterate) gbpena
Reason: