Make your first million - page 22

mmmoguschiy:
Have you donated much to the children of Udmurtia or any other starving nation? I don't think a penny!!! It's easy to be clever!!!

Think about how much good I could do for people if I were a billionaire!

I wasn't trying to raise a kilo from a hundredweight.)

I don't donate to whoever I please. Nah, I don't donate to any foundations, just on the street, near church, etc.

ZS: how much good would you do if you became a billionaire? none, just because of the law of conservation: if something appears somewhere, something disappears somewhere.

"In any game, winning is obvious and losing is inevitable." (c) one of the great mathematicians. The words "losing" and "winning" can be interchanged, depending on your mood )

sanyooooook:

I'm not trying to raise a kilo from a hundred dollars.)

I don't send donations to any foundations, I do it on the street, near church etc.

SZS: how much good would you do as a billionaire? not much, only due to the law of conservation: if something appears somewhere, something disappears somewhere.

So in your eyes striving to make a fortune is a useless and futile thing? Not striving? All this implies only one thing - you're not capable of it yourself!!! All you've got under your belt is a baggage of unfulfilled hopes. What are you doing here, then? Still hoping for a miracle?

Even more amusing is your vision of the law of conservation. Just because there's a gain doesn't mean there's a loss. Just because someone sold you a sack of potatoes doesn't mean he lost something. But what you do with that bag depends entirely on you!!! All this means only one thing - someone CAN use the laws of this world for increasing their material well-being. Others simply do not need it!!!

Who knows, maybe the kindest thing is not becoming a billionaire.

abolk:
I didn't say that -- what I said -- you quoted.
I can read between the lines of a quote. I was referring specifically to a perspective based on your past experience - what people on this forum "usually" do is what you call"empty talk and "me, yeah, me - butt bumpkin" ranting".

mmmoguschiy:
So as far as you're concerned, trying to raise a million bucks from a hundred bucks is a futile and futile endeavour? You don't? That means you're incapable of it!!! All you've got behind you is a baggage of unfulfilled hopes. What are you doing here, then? Still hoping for a miracle?

Even more amusing is your vision of the law of conservation. Just because there's a gain doesn't mean there's a loss. Just because someone sold you a sack of potatoes doesn't mean they lost something. But what you do with that bag depends entirely on you!!! All this means only one thing - someone CAN use the laws of this world for increasing their material well-being. Others simply do not need it!!!

Where did you learn that? You're too young to understand it yourself. Have you taken any courses or read any books?

Only if you have taken these courses or read this book, do not think that you have become too smart and will be able to avoid all these problems, on the calluses which you are trying to press here.

So you'll be in your 60's (if you live to see it, which not everybody does), sitting on a bench near sheds or in a garage with drinking buddies, discussing some political crisis with a clever look, to pour vodka in glasses and remember your youth with words - "but for the villains with the form of mql5, I would have raised my miliardik from a hundred quid, and would be sunbathing now on my own island in the Adriatic Sea, instead of sitting here now with you losers".

Integer:

Who knows, maybe the kindest thing is not becoming a billionaire.

Better of course!!! Better to be just another link in the system of mass "hamster" divorce - school -> institute -> mediocre work for an uncle - dragging a mediocre, grey existence to make ends meet, pay the loan and mortgage and throw the remaining 2 rubles in your pocket to a granny near church on a loaf of bread. Lots of good deeds to be done!!!

mmmoguschiy:
Better of course!!! It is better to be just another link in the system of mass "hamsters" - school -> institute -> mediocre work for an uncle - dragging out a mediocre, grey existence that allows you to make ends meet, pay for a loan and mortgage and throw the remaining 2 rubles in your pocket to a granny near the church on the bread. Lots of good deeds to be done!!!

Too binary thinking, i.e. very primitive. There are many more options.

What's the point of making a billion by taking it away, then giving it away by doing charity?

mmmoguschiy:
So, in your understanding, striving to raise a lemon from a hundredweight is a useless and futile endeavour? You don't? All this implies only one thing - you're not capable of it yourself!!! All you've got under your belt is a baggage of unfulfilled hopes. What are you doing here, then? Still hoping for a miracle?

Even more amusing is your vision of the law of conservation. Just because there's a gain doesn't mean there's a loss. Just because someone sold you a sack of potatoes doesn't mean they lost something. But what you do with that bag depends entirely on you!!! All this means only one thing - someone CAN use the laws of this world for increasing their material well-being. The rest of us simply do not need it!!!

Yeah, you're probably right, I've resigned myself to the fact that it's impossible to raise a lakh from a hundredweight, and you're on your way for now )

What I'm doing here, selling, creating, giving away for free, searching, bringing in, reading.

"Miracle" has already seen it, I correspond with it here on the forum.

Let's not point the finger at what this "miracle" is (pointing towards mmmoguschiy while he turns away)

mmmoguschiy:

I'm even more amused by your vision of the law of conservation. Just because there is more doesn't mean there is less! Just because someone sold you a sack of potatoes doesn't mean that he lost something. But what you do with that bag depends entirely on you!!! All this means only one thing - someone CAN use the laws of this world for increasing their material well-being. Others simply do not need it!

he broke his nose on a rake and proves it was an accident and if he steps on it again, he'll be fine ))

Miraculous, no less )

I understand the law of conservation correctly, if you sell a bag, then everyone is happy, one has lost another has gained. one has money, the other potatoes, as it was before.

Integer:

Where did you learn that? You're too young to understand it yourself. Have you taken any courses or read any books?

Only if you have taken these courses or read this book, do not think that you have become too clever and will be able to avoid all these problems, on the calluses of which you are trying to press everyone here.

How do you know my age? What is age anyway? It's what you wear, isn't it? What's important is what's inside a person, what they're like. You can live your whole life as a complete mediocrity without understanding anything - if you simply don't need it! You live your life without thinking about anything!!! What you've lived, what you haven't lived, is a blob in a vast universe!!! And that's the majority of people like that!!! And no matter how old they are, they won't be any smarter than an 18-year-old boy who's thinking about more, looking for the meaning of life, figuring out the laws of this world and other really important things!!!

And yes, in order to learn something you have to go to a course, read a book or watch an educational film! Is that a bad thing?

I just do not understand this kind of "advice" that Sanek gave and for which you seem to advocate! In fact, you think you are too smart. The smart thing to do is not to get in the way. That's what most people do - the gray mass that pulls you down by your feet when you're about to take off. Smart is all about encouraging.
Reason: