Make your first million - page 29

Laryx:

I mean, trading on a hunch? Well... I can see why I lost money...

I have not yet seen any regular earning trader who traded "on intuition"...

Well - the Indians answered...

We didn't expect otherwise...

I thought you had a really working TS that just needs a tweak...

All intuition is based on experience. The news is a global long term factor and cannot be opposed!!! Levels they are and will be!!! These are support and resistance levels. Those are the places where the "battle" took place - the largest number of deals with the highest volume, around which the price rotated for some time. Well, I don't have to tell you about them - you old-timers know everything!!!

I have tried many "systems", but none of them have yielded the desired result. The only worthwhile system is arbitrage - winning time, which in reality is very unrealistic. But some people manage to do it. Indicators and other nonsense do not work. There is no information on forex trades, so analysis of traded volumes is also problematic.

There is only one thing left - experience and intuition. It is hard to teach a robot to do that. If only by artificial intelligence, but I have not yet dug in that direction.

Integer:

1. Didn't claim such a thing.

2. I'm fed up with psychology misfits. Have you ever seen a marmot? Yes? So you're a jerboa? Yes?

Oops. There's the psychologist now.

forexman77:
That's the tricky part, stereotypes that you trade on much later than the market change. It may work today and then it may not, but your brain will still cling to past outdated patterns.
The robot will understand even later - only after you have understood it and retrained it

forexman77:
Is it very slow?
haven't even tried it - they say it's very slow

Laryx:

It's not a trade, it's a guessing game. And with "guessing", losing is inevitable. Especially if you trade aggressively.

Are you some kind of wanga? You know everything ahead of time?

mmmoguschiy:
Any intuition is based on experience. News is a global long term factor and you can't go against it!!! Levels they are and will be!!! These are support and resistance levels. Those are the places where the "battle" took place - the largest number of deals with the highest volume, around which the price rotated for some time. Well, I don't have to tell you about them - you old-timers know everything!!!

I have tried many "systems", but none of them have yielded the desired result. The only worthwhile system is arbitrage - winning time, which in reality is very unrealistic. But some people manage to do it. Indicators and other nonsense do not work. There is no information on forex trades, so analysis of traded volumes is also problematic.

There is only one thing left - experience and intuition. It is hard to teach a robot to do that. If only an artificial intelligence is available, but I haven't dug in this direction yet.

And why? Have you ever wondered about it?

mmmoguschiy:
The robot will understand even later, only after you have understood it and retrained it.

But it will relieve you psychologically, which is not an insignificant factor. Your nerves will be safer.

The main thing is not to make mistakes in it. The main thing is not to make any mistakes with it.

mmmoguschiy:
The market is volatile. So why shouldn't the TS be flexible?

The TC can be flexible. But flexibility must be "ironclad" - that is, quite clearly defined. There must be a perfectly clear "why" for every action. This is not at all in conflict with flexibility. Any changes to the TS must also have perfectly clear reasons and rules.

forexman77:

There is a book by Taleb called "Fooled by chance". I haven't read it myself. The idea there is an interesting one.

Several events happen and there seems to be a connection between them. You start to believe it works. And then it turns out it was just a coincidence.

The whole history of mankind includes many examples of this.

And also in World War II, the military landed on an island and there were Papuans who were cut off from civilisation.

The soldiers gave them beads, mirrors, canned food and other civilisation.

The war ended, the military left. And the Papuans started building mock planes out of straw, luring the planes in the hope that they would come again)

About the same with the market. The market has changed, but we want to repeat the events by building "straw planes" in our minds, hoping for a return of the market to our usual norms.

Some argue that the market hasn't changed at all! In fact it does not change - if you look at the stories. Only the real reasons for a movement change. The problem is that we do not know these reasons and are unlikely to find them. Unless there is a global event like the tsunami in Japan. All we can do is based on the observation of the current situation from different angles to try to predict what will happen and if we miss, take appropriate action.

_new-rena:

Why is that? Ever wondered why?

Because it gives a 100% advantage!!! and there are lots of examples - open the statistics of any contest. You will be shocked by the percentages traded! This is not a million in 97 days!
Reason: