Adviser to the whole world - page 25

gip:

Shy attempts to point out the impropriety of testing seem to have been ignored.

Well, there's one more lost soul on the forecourt. And they'll never thank me for my good advice to go away.

If he and Slava get together here...

Yes, I understand. But that's not the point! I like before cognac wanted to drink with his wife, and stupidly took and replaced something in the program, the tester has shown good results, but 100 bucks as no more. And another thing! I haven't taken any risks yet. My lot was 0.01. And it grew with increasing number of deals, as my supposed profit increased. Now I must be getting a little fierce, and we'll see how it gets better. Indeed - the tester is a reliable and irreplaceable helper!!!

GENTLEMEN, BUT THE IDEA IS ALIVE. EVEN IF AN ADVISER WORKS, WE CAN STILL INFLUENCE HIM, SO MOSCOW WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. THE IDEA IS THE SAME. AND I'M NOT BACKING DOWN. I THINK THERE ARE NO MORE OPTIONS. We all need money, so excuse me.

And I seem to understand that my strategy and yours are identical. I think I saw your hints in some thread that I'm not the only one in the world with such ideas. It wasn't even a hint. It was pretty much all expressed there ... (understandable about) what it's all about. But I still want to ask you about pips - to remove this expression of mine. Of course I got it and I KNOW it was a mistake, but still... Let's not mess with people's heads and take them off topic.

gip:

Shy attempts to point out the impropriety of testing seem to have been ignored.

Well, there's one more lost soul on the forecourt. And they'll never thank me for my good advice to go away.

If he and Slava get together here...

Come on, thank you, if it pleases you. After all, I didn't ask your permission to use this strategy. We must have come at it from different sides and in our own way. But, now that we know what it is, can we tell each other? But I understand what you are talking about, in principle.

new-rena:

It feels like you're talking about Thomas and you're talking about Yerema... It's just a lot of verbiage.

sever30:
It feels like you're talking about Thomas and you're talking about Yerema... It's just a lot of verbiage.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I told you that I corrected the program before putting it on REAL, so I dropped a hundred. Because with my wife, I wanted to swing for success sooner. And I realized I was being greedy. We don't make the rules in this world. They're already made. And so, I made a mistake and wrote above in the comments. Everyone realised it, but I only realised it after I lost. And the tester, I've already been told it's fine. The logic is still the same, right? Right?

new-rena:

I'm not quite sure what you mean?

allow me to ask you a question, with a question?

What do you mean?

sever30:

permission to ask a question with a question?

What do you mean?

I fixed mine. Check it out. I figured it out before. I gave you a hundred...

It turns out there are parameters for an advisor?

They are of course for the brazen - like me, but still...

joo:
Don't talk nonsense.

http://lazytrade.net/strategii/55-otkrytie-megalota.html

For the illiterate

Totally awake or is your photo the work of the group?

new-rena:

Not sleeping at all or is your photo the work of the group?
Just woke up.

Crazy...
Reason: