Make your first million - page 124

Daniil Stolnikov:
And you confirmed it with a second picture.

There is that, but it's boring)

Vladimir Zubov:
What are you doing?))
What do you care about me? Think of yourself ;)

Vladimir Zubov:

There is that too, but it's boring)

It is boring indeed! )) A centenarian or is that really how much money you have in there?

By the way, maybe I was wrong about the drawdown - 8% drawdown with this kind of growth is great! But the ratio of profitable orders is embarrassing ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Boring indeed! )) A centenarian or do you really have that much money there?

By the way, maybe I was wrong about the drawdown - 8% drawdown with this kind of growth is great! But the ratio of profitable orders is confusing ))
I would have thought the profit ratio would have been better if I had not taken it )

Vladimir Zubov:
A cent player and a bot, that's why it's boring)
So charge a small kopeck of green and increase the risks - let's have some fun ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
so charge the usual kopeck in green and raise the risks - let's have some fun ;)
What for? We have 30% of banks that go bankrupt in Ukraine) the same Spopaut, but not here ))))

Vladimir Zubov:
What for? Above the bank and already fun) In Ukraine over a year 30% of banks - bankrupt) the same spopaut, and here no )))
Clearly - steadily earn ~ $ 2000-3000 per month - already good - enough to live on! Another thing - earn a million! It opens up a completely different possibility)).

I see the "millionaire contagion" is starting to spread.

Alexander Laur:

At the opening of the European session, the puppet picked up all the stops. :)

It's hard to make a mile in these conditions. :)

The main thing is that the euro session, after that, will be able to come back together again.

Alexandr Murzin:
I see the "millionaire contagion" is starting to spread.
contagious contagion.
Reason: