Make your first million - page 20

mmmoguschiy:
I hate to say it now, but:

YOU CAN SPITE YOURSELVES!!! I'M GONE!!!

Tomorrow my emotions will pass and I'll describe it in more detail!!!

It's okay. It's not the first and it won't be the last.

Gop only folk wisdom says don't speak until you've jumped over...

mmmoguschiy:
I hate to say it now, but:

YOU CAN PISS OFF!!! I'M LOL!!!

Tomorrow my emotions will pass and I'll describe it in more detail!!!

For example RB has a new chip with zero spread for some pairs, and one standard one with commission 20 per lot (40 for "full" transaction) for EURBucks, and to make the most furious, here is a link to help you raise your morale http://www.copyfx.ru/blog/success-story-1/

Tear up forex :)

TheLiteShadow:

For example RB has a new feature with zero spread on some pairs and one standard one with commission 20 per lot (40 for "full" transaction) on EURBucks, and to make the most furious, here is a link to help you to raise your morale http://www.copyfx.ru/blog/success-story-1/

Go for it :)
Yes, I read the given message today myself from Robo - I am really happy for the dude! )) He actually replicated what I had in mind ))) If this dude is real... Especially smiled at his 0.01 megapixel phone in an obscure car with a steering wheel from BMW The picture is vague but you can understand that it is hardly an X6 He probably did not have enough money for a normal phone - all half a million for the car went

I do not think depressed!!! As for training - yes I have had enough of it!!! Need to get to the real action!!! ))

joo:

It's all right. It's not the first or the last.

Gop only folk wisdom says don't speak until you've jumped over...

what's true is true - and not the first, but hopefully the last I'll try to keep it that way!!!

Here is a description of what happened:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Emotions in Trading

mmmoguschiy, 2015.03.28 04:45

here i was sure, but i remain sure even after the flush!!!! We'll check that out in the next few days I think. But I don't blame anyone!!! I know what works and how it works! Except I still can't answer myself the question - why am I doing this - making emotional rash actions that ultimately lead to a dump?!!! Lack of strategy? Something else is going on here. I will try to describe what happened. I am hoping to hear your opinion, feedback and advice from the "outside", without any emotions.

I will try to be as accurate as I can in memory.

Preface.

They say there are three types of traders in the market - hedging players - well, those who hedge their assets. The second big ones usually play for the long term and therefore are less subject to sinking. They basically know the market - where to enter and where to exit. Then come the small ones - the so-called "hamsters". This type "chases the price". That is, they buy at the top and sell at the bottom. So these past few days I behaved like the very last hamster! And under the influence of emotion I just can't soberly assess - what exactly am I doing wrong! Further details:

So as I said before the euro is now at a crossroads - the pullback that started, 2 times tested the level around 1.05 started to make attempts to return in the direction of parity. So we have some uncertainty in the direction. Nevertheless, according to some data I knew, that after the downward move we will definitely bounce and go up. And the first level for this bounce is 1.08. What I do? The pair begins a decline towards this level. I catch a couple of dozen pips on the way down. I see that the price has already reached this level, but like a hamster I allow myself to be "cheated", knowing that there are levels below - I open one more deal to go down on a sharp move. But as usually happens, the movement, a little bit breaking through the previous day's low, turns around and starts an upward movement. So far I do not know whether it is a pullback or still reversal, but knowing that from this level you can buy I close loss-making trade (which brought me a larger loss than I caught on the decline) and buy on the reversal. It all seemed to be perfect - just hold it? But it is not! Here Puppet intervenes. The price has passed a couple of points and turns around and starts to go back down. I know that there are some more unreached levels below - for example 1.077, which I mentioned before - and open a locking trade downwards. Of course I do it like a hamster - at the very bottom And maybe you will not believe - the price instantly starts going up. Eventually the price goes back to the up movement and I close the deal up with some profit.
And then I start to do something absolutely stupid. But it is not the point. In general, I do not know from what considerations I look at increasing loss on an open trade and for some time I bring myself to conviction that it is only a correction. Moreover, this fact is proved by some information on forums. And I begin to "balance" the loss. I start to do this on a pullback from another level that has been broken through. I start pipsing - I open one deal and close it with small profit, then the second and third one. Then on a pullback I open a third (without having closed the second one). As a result up movement resumes and I have 3 trades opened losing instead of one But I keep on convincing myself that it is a correction, it is the tricks of the Puppet before going down and I should not give up and hold positions I even do not take into account that resistance level has been broken through and I do not open the stock up. In general all this ends with final surge up to level 161,8 on hourly chart. THAT'S IT! The account is closed after achievement of the minimum amount on the account - $20. What was really nice about this whole situation - is the accuracy of the company Dukas - the account was blocked exactly at this amount!

To sum it up: as a result of reckless pursuit of price, breaking all their own rules of trading, in particular, exceeding the risks, I actually ended my first attempt on the way to my first million. Yes, the market has become volatile - in fact, that is what they are trying to do now - to level positions - to dump the bears, whose number exceeds the number of bulls by several times. But I am not looking for excuses. I am looking for answers to the questions - what exactly was I doing wrong in the current situation? How can I turn things to my advantage? I do not want to sit on the fence! I want to earn! Every day by 10%, which I easily managed to do in a trend market at moments of less volatility! And all I had to do was not to close on the reversal, to keep the deal and not to exceed the risks!!!

And yet, what is it? Was it an evil fate? Coincidence of circumstances?
Well, think about it - long ago I tried to do the same thing. Even with 10 quid. Before I started doing it publicly - everything worked! But once I started flaunting it... You know what happened )).
Exactly the same thing happened this time! The Euro was safely on its way down. I literally did not strain myself making 10+% per day. But as soon as I opened a branch on the movement of the deposit up to a million, the situation immediately began to change dramatically - the trend was changed by a pullback with its inherent volatility! Determining a clear direction has become increasingly problematic in recent days!!! Coincidence? I don't know anymore!!! Well it can't be that no matter what I do everything happens exactly the opposite, can it? And even when I try to do the opposite, everything happens the way I predicted it would? What's the problem? Where is the problem? I must be missing something!!!

I am waiting for your advice and comments.

Эмоции при торговле
Эмоции при торговле
  • www.mql5.com
Все изменилось, когда появился реальный счет. - Страница 50 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Mighty, how long have you been in forex?

The reason is that 10% a day is a high-risk trade. And the probability of losing is high. And with 100 quid it's better to work on a cent.

mmmoguschiy:
Here's a description of what happened:

next time you want to raise a kilo from a hundred rubles, donate it to orphans in Udmurtia)

the result is the same for you as it was for the drain, but it's good for the kids.)

papaklass:

You still don't understand what I was talking about.

The problem is not the figure (10% or 1% per day/week/month), the problem is the "wants". If the market allows you to take 10%, why should you give it up? But if the market does not allow you to take more than 1%, then "wanting 10%" will lead to a drain! This needs to be clearly understood.

We're just talking about different things. You mean "if the market allows you to take 10%". I'm talking about "take 10% every day" of the current deposit - this is risky trading.

Heh... Oh that 10% a day argument.... I'll tell you in advance that the market can't provide the plan one would like) Things happen. Sometimes it's 0 (zero) sometimes it's 10....

Reason: