Make your first million - page 27

Integer:
I am not in this picture, don't show off your profane knowledge of psychology again.
And you don't have to demonstrate your profane ability to deceive people. In psychology as in any other science there are many directions and teachings. Just like in forex. Take a closer look - you're the man with the club on the left

mmmoguschiy:
And you don't show off your profane ability to deceive people. Psychology, like any other science, has many trends and teachings. Just like forex. Look closely -- you're the man with the club on the left.
and who was I fooling, when and where?

forexman77:
Maybe. But, there are examples, of which there are few, but there are. For example AntFX. However, sometimes, if you try hard enough, you do succeed.
That is the thing that the success stories seem to be there and they are not. We are like in a fairy tale! So it's time to shed some light in this dark tunnel!

I lost all my deposits this way:

I chose the right direction, increased my account by times, but then I always started looking for a reversal and that was always the reason for losing.

Laryx:

mmmoguschiy, there's one thing I don't understand... How did you trade?

Your trading report seems to be good, but it's not clear why certain decisions were made. What are your principles?

As Strange says, I was catching fleas. They're nimble, aren't they?

Integer:
Go on, go on, keep thinking that the number of lost deposits increases the probability of making a million.
My friend, probability is probability, but you have to work on yourself!!! Nevertheless, the probability increases!!!

forexman77:

It can be psychologically stressful. Better a robot, put it on a wpc and forget it)

Which I plan to do in the near future - all that is left is to learn the JForex API

mmmoguschiy:
Which I plan to do in the near future - only have to learn the JForex API

It's simpler, they have the ability to trade via Metatrader4. As far as I understand, their third-party company allows trading through the bridge.

At least on the demo, hand trades were opened.

forexman77:
Share exactly. What was the basis of the trade?
I can't really say right away )) My decisions are based solely on my own personal view of the situation, based on past experience. Plus a couple of more or less indices, plus fundamentals, plus news, plus new knowledge of option moods. All in all, it goes like this

mmmoguschiy:
As Strange says: "I was catching fleas, but they are too quick!

But seriously?

You should read your report! You talk about "levels" but don't say why those levels. You talk about movement - and again you don't say why this particular movement...

In order to make a stable income the TS should be ironclad. That is, any action must have very clear rules. Do you have them?

Reason: