I am looking for experienced traders for DT. - page 2

If they don't ban me, I'll open 100 MMM here tomorrow)))

Hello! Thanks for the activity and advice.

I don't advertise robots, it's like a filter for those who take over and hope for the windfall (I've seen enough). They do not do that here.

If you really good manager, but without an investor or willing to take another account to manage, then my offer is for you.

Who is interested, write to the contacts listed.

Ilya2015.07.11 23:23 RU

• Желательное отношение просадки к прибыли 1 к 2-3, то есть просадка 5% – доход 10-15% и  более;

Your requirements are beyond reality. Do you mean 10 - 15% per month? Or per year? I think we are talking about a month. As a trader with many years of experience, I can tell you that there is no and cannot be any system with yield of 10 - 15% per month and maximal drawdown of 5%. Especially when we are talking about the long term. A maximum of 2-3% with a maximum drawdown of 5% is still something you can do. And 10 - 15% can be done with a drawdown of not less than 30%.

If the risk per trade = 1% of the deposit and the ratio of drawdown (risk per trade) to profit 1 to 2 - 3, ideally, there are enough 3 correct entries in a month that would make 6-9%. It's not hard to calculate.

Alexander Laur2015.07.13 10:27 RU
Axgreed:

If the risk per trade = 1% of the deposit and the ratio of drawdown (risk per trade) to profit is 1 to 2 - 3, ideally, 3 correct entries per month would be enough to make 6-9%. The calculation is not difficult.

Have you only seen trading on TV?

And that would make three valid entries in a month, how many of them, in your opinion, would not make valid entries?

I have described an ideal situation and I am well aware of what I am talking about.

I have described my offer in detail, if you are interested - write to me, I will be glad to.

There will not be a brawl here.

If the risk per trade = 1% of the deposit and the ratio of drawdown (risk per trade) to profit is 1 to 2 - 3, ideally, 3 correct entries per month would be enough to make 6-9%. It's not hard to calculate.

There is no such system, it's impossible to make 5 successful entries in a row and have no losing trades or almost no losing trades. I mean in the long run. What about 5 losing trades? 5 losing trades and the trader is out of your management system. Even if there is such a super trader (which I highly doubt), why would he need your trust management, he would raise his risks to 10% or 20% and eventually his profitability would increase to 30 - 50% per month and in 2-3 years he would become a billionaire. Just imagine if a trader opened his own fund, all the people of the world would invest money in it and get rich ... Poverty would have disappeared, and forex would probably be over, because one man has simply seized all the money in the market. Now think about why this does not happen? I think the reason is simple - there are no such traders and no such trading systems. The largest funds in the USA earn no more than 20-30% per year and consider it to be an excellent yield. And how many funds have gone bust in the US? A huge number, i.e. they couldn't even make that 20% a year... that's the reality. But in any case, good luck in your search. If you find it you will become heroes in this world! )

Илья:
I am referring to the long-term perspective. I mean in the long run. What about 5 losing trades ? 5 losing trades and the trader is out of your management system. Even if there is such a super trader (which I highly doubt), why would he need your trust management, he would raise his risks to 10% or 20% and eventually his profitability would increase to 30 - 50% per month and in 2-3 years he would become a billionaire. Just imagine if a trader opened his own fund, all the people of the world would invest money in it and get rich ... Poverty would have disappeared, and forex would probably be over, because one man has simply grabbed all the money in the market. Now think about why this does not happen? I think the reason is simple - there are no such traders and no such trading systems. The largest funds in the USA earn no more than 20-30% per year and consider it to be an excellent yield. And how many funds have gone bust in the US? A huge number, i.e. they couldn't even make that 20% a year... that's the reality. But in any case, good luck in your search. If you find it you will become heroes in this world! )

Understand one thing... Funds, when they enter the market, are already starting to influence the situation. And we, small speculators who trade through brokers and do not enter the market in principle, are simply fitting in .....

In this case it is realistic with the described system ideas.

The results have been obtained in 1 month. my orders are 0.01-0.03.

Let them look for it=)))

Roman Busarov:

Understand one thing... Funds, when they enter the market, are already starting to influence the situation. And we, small speculators who trade through brokers and do not enter the market in principle, are simply fitting in .....

In this case it is quite realistic with the described system ideas.

The results are only for 1 month. Orders 0.01-0.03

Let them look for=)))

They have orders 0-0.03. Let them search for it. Funds do not influence the market, some small offshore fund cannot. The US funds do not control the market, no one fund can move the currency by 10 points. The market - especially the currency market - has been out of control for a long time and was created not for funds or private individuals to make money, but to exchange currency for large international companies. The purpose of the market is to provide liquidity for currency exchange, not for making money! The international companies do not care about the positions of the funds, they need - they make big deals. As for private traders, entering the real market is more than realistic. To start with you have to choose an electronic broker who takes deals to the interbank market. I think there are almost none of them in Russia. In the United States there are. There is also the possibility of making transactions through the Chicago CME, Globex. Of course I do not understand why people work with Russian kitchens.) Of course in the kitchens they give 60% bonuses, leverage of 1:1000 and so on. On the real market they do not.

Илья:
Funds do not influence the market, some small offshore fund cannot influence the market. And the US funds do not control the market, no one fund can move the currency by say 10 points. The market - especially the currency market - has been out of control for a long time and was created not for funds or private individuals to make money, but to exchange currency for large international companies. The purpose of the market is to provide liquidity for currency exchange, not for making money! The international companies do not care about the positions of the funds, they need - they make big deals. As for private traders, entering the real market is more than realistic. To start with you have to choose an electronic broker who takes deals to the interbank market. I think there are almost none of them in Russia. In the United States there are. There is also the possibility of making transactions through the Chicago CME, Globex. Of course I do not understand why people work with Russian kitchens.) Of course in the kitchens they give 60% bonuses, leverage of 1:1000 and so on. They give them 60% bonuses and leverage of 1:1000 etc. They do not do it on the real market.
I'm not talking about the offshore or management, but the impact on the opening of a position by a U.S. fund (official). Even if this impact is minimal, but it is always there.

valeriy odintsov:

For example, I would not put such an owl on the account of a stranger... he will change the password tomorrow and voila... If you don't know the password and you don't want it to work...

well the owl won't work for them=) it's on your computer... it's a question of whether they'll give it back to you or not)) although... it's unlikely they won't... why cut the profit-bearing chicken?

But an idea or something like that, they could really steal... ...steal it by tracing the history and so on... (When I started as a trader, long time ago, I tried to do something similar to obtain a rough trading algorithm. )

Why does every dick.... starts a multi-page epic?

Михаил:
Why does every dick.... start a multi-page epic?
boring =)))) and moderators don't delete =)
Reason: