Make your first million - page 30

forexman77:

But it will relieve you psychologically, which is an important factor. Your nerves will be safer.

The main thing is not to make mistakes in it. One fixation and the deposit will be gone in a minute.

Maybe I'm just really tired in the first two weeks. It's hard to sit and watch charts all day long!!! Not for me to say)) robot is devoid of fatigue and other human-like emotions

mmmoguschiy:
Any intuition is based on experience.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I claim that any action must be performed by clear rules. Only then is regular winning possible.
mmmoguschiy: News is a global long-term factor and you can't go against it!!! Levels they are and will be!!! These are the support and resistance levels. Those are the places where the "battle" was fought - the most trades with the most volume took place, around which the price rotated for some time. Well, I don't have to tell you about them - you old-timers know everything!!!

Well, so, there should be perfectly clear criteria on how exactly to use the news factor. There should be perfectly clear rules on why a particular level - is significant. And so on...

If you proceed from an "intuitive definition" - that's you playing "guessing game". In one case, you will define the level as significant, and in the other, the same level - not. Accordingly, and your actions - will be purely "guessing" - lucky or unlucky.

mmmoguschiy: I have tried many "systems", but none of them bring the desired result. The only worthwhile system is arbitrage - time-winning, which is very unrealistic in reality. But some people manage to do it. Indicators and other nonsense do not work. There is no information on trades in forex, so analysis of traded volumes is also problematic.

There is only one thing left - experience and intuition. It is hard to teach a robot to do that. If only artificial intelligence, but I have not dug in this direction yet.

Strange... You say "systems don't work" and then you say "experience"... That's what experience is ! You are convinced that the systems don't work, but you try to work ?

Basically, your "trading" - is a guessing game. You'll never make money that way.

Laryx:

The TC can be flexible. But flexibility must be "ironclad" - that is, quite clearly defined. There must be a very clear "why" for every action. This is not in conflict with flexibility at all. Any changes to the TS must also have absolutely clear reasons and rules.

agree!!!

mmmoguschiy:
The robot will understand even later - only after you have understood it and retrained it

Mistake ! The robot does not have to understand anything. The robot has to clearly execute the TC.

And the TS - must clearly say that it has stopped working. Accordingly, the robot should stop immediately and signal to the trader.

mmmoguschiy:
What are you, Vanga or something? Do you know everything ahead of time?
I'm not Vanga, but my trading is based on rigorous testing of the system on history, and every action - has ironclad rules of application.

Laryx:

Anyway, your "trade" - is a guessing game. That's never the way to make money.

thanks for the point of view

Yesterday I was thinking about intuition and came to the conclusion that it is a genetic algorithm for a body of information)

Laryx:

Mistake ! The robot does not have to understand anything. The robot must clearly execute the TS.

And the TS should clearly say that it stopped working. Accordingly, the robot should stop immediately and signal to the trader.

This is just a figure of speech. Yes, the robot doesn't understand anything, but the TS it executes depends on you. This is just a metaphor: yes, the robot doesn't understand anything, but the TS it executes depends on you.

Putting some "intelligence" into the robot is a good idea! But maybe not always the right one!

Laryx:
I'm no Vanga, but my trading is based on rigorous testing of the system on history, and any action - has ironclad rules of application.
congratulations!!!

forexman77:
Yesterday I was thinking about intuition and came to the conclusion that it's a genetic algorithm for a body of information)
in the end we are robots too )) just more advanced
Reason: