Make your first million - page 31

mmmoguschiy:
A friend in the parallel thread has argued about the "fabulousness" of the 10% deposit growth per day on the rapidly declining euro in manual trading. Suppose I am to become a millionaire in 97 days with 100$. Well, the beginning is done:

In total we have a little less than 50% in three days.

If you want to join marathon - welcome! Publish screenshots of his success, share with "Thomas" ))
No decoupage .... for a $100,000-$200,000 deposit, most brokers cut the leverage to 1:5 or less.... so take a note (read the broker's rules), not to mention the speed of order execution, or go directly to the exchange after 100K

IvanIvanov:
No paluchitza .... with a deposit of $100-200,000, most brokers cut the leverage to 1:5 or less.... so take a note (read the broker's rules), not to mention the speed of order execution, or go directly to the market after 100K
so who says that with 100k i will continue to use the "standard" tools available only to small traders?

more - FIX DMA HFT MM and other pleasures of life

mmmoguschiy:
Well, who says that with 100k I will continue to use the "standard" tools available only to small deposit traders?

then - FIX DMA HFT MM and other goodies of life
Well here someone wants to ramp up to 1mio in 97 days........ you will be opening an account for at least 90 days.... the second account... which has a minimum threshold... over $100,000 and the one under that is at "our" brokers... so they will cut your leverage, read the post above.... just take note...

mmmoguschiy:
Until you change the TS, it will not figuratively "understand" the changed picture.
The TS must have an applicability criterion - a "stop-cock", which indicates that the picture has changed. As a rule, it is a control drawdown and a control line of SLs. As soon as one of these conditions is met - the robot must stop immediately.

Laryx:
The TS must necessarily have an applicability criterion - a "stop-cock" which indicates that the pattern has changed. Typically, this is a control drawdown and a control queue of SLs. As soon as one of these conditions is met - the robot should stop immediately.
... and fly into the bin.

_new-rena:
... and fly into the bin.
Nah. Not necessarily. Mine's going in the trash.

Laryx:
No. Not necessarily. Mine is going to be dismantled.
That's right, too.

IvanIvanov:
Well someone here wants to ramp something up to 1 mio in 97 days........ you will be opening an account for a minimum of 90 days.... the second account... which has a minimum threshold... over $100,000 and the one under that is at "our" brokers... so they will cut your leverage, read the post above.... just take note...
97 TRADING DAYS!!! Time for a break does not count

Yes, by the way, we will have to revise the rules - the framework is bad for trading

mmmoguschiy:
I hate to say it now, but:

YOU CAN SPITE YOURSELVES!!! I'M LOL!!!

Tomorrow my emotions will pass - I will describe everything in more detail!!!

There is no gloating.

10% a day is unrealistic. And those who write that they can easily make 10-100% a day are blabbermouths.

This experiment is an excellent proof of that.

Reason: