FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 67

artikul:
It's been a week on the Jew )))) not a single radical for a month ))))
so where will the kalas come from, they are all sitting in iraq now, selling oil

pako:
you need to feed the script with the correct data

This is the message that should be logged, excluding division by zero and terminating the programme. )

It's nice when even (or at least) the program communicates politely to you, rather than sending a division by zero. )))

Spekul:
So where will they get the stones from, they're all sitting in Iraq now, selling oil...
Don't mix politics with shopping, just watch the pound diligently )))) A round price won't last long ))))

artikul:
Don't drag politics into your shopping, but keep a diligent eye on the pound )))) A round price does not last long ))))
And that one with the white trousers and Father Christmas, where did he come from, the button?)

artikul:
Don't drag politics into your shopping, but keep a diligent eye on the pound )))) A round price does not last long ))))
You'd better tell your radicals what to do or they'll be the last to scatter.

stranger:
Yeah, Rena and Speculator were terrorising, wanted the grail))))

nograil.

the futures are still being finalised.... it's already in the SQL-base

Options and ahtung - think what to do with it all...

tol64:

This is the message that should be logged, excluding division by zero and terminating the programme. )

It's nice when even (or at least) the program communicates politely to you, rather than sending a division by zero. )))

can be attached.

Update

Files:
dataV1.ex4  74 kb

_new-rena:

no grail.

futures are just getting there....

No, so people, you see, come and demand - give! If they don't have it, it means they're losers, they say))))

stranger:
No, so people, you see, come and demand - give! No - that's what they're saying -))))

where is the grail from (?) when people already know ahead of time (and at this price will work) that the price of the pound will be somewhere between 1.51-1.57.... ))))

and we're out there catching fleas...

_new-rena:
where is the grail from (?) when people already know ahead of time (and at this price will work) that the price of the pound will be somewhere between 1.5 and 1.6.... ))))
Well, I, for example, do not know, I think that by 5550-57 it should, it owes me, so I buy without fanaticism, if wrong, I will close losses or near zero)
Reason: