FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 194

Evgenya1:
Matroskin is who, I must have missed it.
See the same thread on the 4th forum, around 12, 13. I don't remember exactly anymore.

Good evening ...

To be honest, I look at the charts once every 4 hours and that's enough for me... I see a lot of people coming up with new theories... I wonder when they have time to trade, even though they're doing more pipsing here... as Strange says "catching fleas"...

azfaraon:

Good evening ...

To be honest, I look at the charts once every 4 hours and that's enough for me... I see a lot of people coming up with new theories... I wonder when they have time to trade, even though they're doing more pipsing here... as Strange says "catching fleas"...

not everyone is pipsing... there's plenty of time... and now they make quotes so that pipsing is a hassle... so i wonder...

They say that the banks are in charge and the money ... Obviously, it was originally invented for the banks ... But I have always thought about it and asked Strange ... He said he did not pay attention ... Surely there is a pattern when money comes ... a temporary pattern ... Or it does not exist? If people trade here (people have an interest in earning money on something) they withdraw the money somehow ... It is probably through banks, but there may be more loopholes)) So banks work at certain hours ... Then the money comes to the market at certain times of the day and day... It is clear that this is not the main factor ...

new-rena:
Not everyone is pipsing. there's plenty of time. and now they make quotes so that pipsing is a hassle. so i'm thinking...
What do you think ?)) how to properly pipsing?))

Someone erases something and the number of pages decreases)))

azfaraon:
What do you think ?)) how to pipsqueak properly ?))
i'm piecing together all my fastest strategies, pulling out the most valuable stuff. then i'll try it out.

new-rena:
I'm piling up all my fastest strategies, pulling the most valuable things out of them, then I'll try them.
No way ... You will also quickly widen the spread (at least) and the delay and that's it ... In such strategies the mat expectation is low ... They will just eat you up ...

azfaraon:
No way ...You will also quickly widen the spread (at least) and the delay and that's it ...In such strategies there is little mate expectation ...They will just eat you up .
I guess I'll just play around.

new-rena:
So I'll just play around.
Make it easier to divide open and close time for 28 pairs (for each separately) in portfolio aggregate without stop and takeaway for a week... And then stop and takeaway common for all pairs ...and start next week and so on every week ... Up to 80% per week (depending on lot) can be taken ...I've already tried it...Mat expectation up to 50 points (four signs).Number of max trades was 35...
Reason: