FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 74

artikul:
I said 'theoretically' )))

Yes, the teacher did not know such words, he explained everything on his fingers))))

Or rather, he explained it well, and only pointed with his finger.... where to go...

stranger:

Yes, the teacher did not even know such words, he explained everything on his fingers))))

Even according to cognitive delta oscillator NMA - here is the best entry point )))) Yes)))

artikul:

Even according to the cognitive delta oscillator NMA - the best entry point here ))) Yep ))))

what about the radicals?

Spekul:
What about the radicals?
This is a prototype for now )))) Shows good inputs, but doesn't show which way )))

artikul:
This is a prototype for now )))) Shows good inputs but does not show which way ))))
Arrows)))

artikul:

Even according to the cognitive delta oscillator NMA - the best entry point here ))) Yep )))

as they say - on the fingers...

Just to be clear - NMA - intangible assets, I hope ?

Myth, this is what came out.

stranger:
Arrows))))
You can place orders and stops right on the parabolic hand ))))) If you make a multicurrency EA and set it over 30 pairs, then you can make good money because 1 loss generates 10 profits per pair )))

stranger:

Myth, this is what came out.

Well, time will tell. You'd better paint over mine.

artikul:
You can place orders and stops right on the parabolic)))) If you make a multicurrency EA and set it over 30 pairs, you can make good money, because 1 loss makes 10 profits per pair )))
nuh-uh... check it out... i have had my fill
Reason: