FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 60

_new-rena:
OK, let's see... how do you recognise impulses?
It's a state of mind... A painter paints. A welder welds metal. A trader hunts for impulses. Not every welder can weld metal well.

Speculator_:
It's a state of mind... A painter paints pictures. A welder welds metal. A trader hunts for impulses. You have to admit, not every welder can weld metal well.
Yeah, that's right. You saw the joint, look at it, and then throw it away. you can tell at once - what a man will weld in the future. either tacking or joints....

Speculator_:
It's a state of mind... A painter paints pictures. A welder welds metal. A trader hunts for impulses. You have to admit, not every welder can weld metal well.
Is that why you became a trader? )))

artikul:
Is that why you went into trading? )))
If a welder were hit on the head for mistakes like in this thread, he'd be welding with his eyes closed as well)))

In this branch, all the forecasts are in the same dump (in the same pile). After five to ten pages no one remembers anything. Something needs to change. We need to save and post the forecast. Then after a while you need to be able to analyse the forecast.

I think this is possible in blogs. The template is as follows: you post a blog post with the forecast. In a week you can return to editing the post and set the quality of forecast. This way the history will be saved and you can see the quality of the forecasts.

barabashkakvn:

In this branch, all the forecasts are in the same dump (in the same pile). After five to ten pages no one remembers anything. Something needs to change. We need to save and post the forecast. Then after a while you need to be able to analyse the forecast.

I think this is possible in blogs. The template is as follows: you post a blog post with the forecast. In a week you can return to editing the post and set the quality of forecast. This way you keep the history and see the quality of forecasts.

What about Shaman?

barabashkakvn:

In this branch, all the predictions are in the same dump (in the same pile). After five to ten pages no one remembers anything. Something needs to change. We need to save and post the forecast. Then after a while you need to be able to analyse the forecast.

I think this is possible in blogs. The template is as follows: you post a blog post with the forecast. In a week you can return to editing the post and set the quality of forecast. This way the history will be saved and you can see the quality of the forecasts.

So our teacher lays out our thoughts... unfortunately, there is no order, because HE is in the sauna...

stranger:
If a welder were beaten on the head for making mistakes like the one in this thread, he would be able to weld with his eyes closed as well)))
Or they would kill him completely)))

artikul:
Is that why you went into trading? )))
It all depends on the desire. It's available to everyone.

Speculator_:
It all depends on the will. It's available to everyone.
Really? ))) Let me try to guess too. ))) Uh ... downward momentum, huh? )))
Reason: