FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 62

Speculator_:
I have 150 five-year-old steers and a pasture on lease for seven years. That's forex in all its glory.
What can't you read on the internet at bedtime?)

artikul:
What can't you read on the Internet in the middle of the night?)
The pasture in the mountains is mosquito-free even in summer and the air is clean. In the city people stunt and suffocate.

Speculator_:
I'm doing everything out in the open. If the market goes against me, I'll post a screen with a loss. I just bought and I won't be able to say that I sold in five minutes.

I'm not going to argue with you.

Yes, on that subject, I would also like to post a screenshot.

How the ruddle fell, I earned and went on vacation on this money I meet the new year

Who doesn't believe me, here's a screenshot of the holiday.

Oh, and I invited Father Christmas.

He had a good time, too.

Yes and at the end of our New Year's adventure, we stopped at an island, but it was a miracle, it is not on the map, it is magical, we all stunned, blue tide, so we called it.

Who does not believe in this island, here is a screenshot!

This new year was unforgettable, the happiest holiday.

Thanks to the snow maiden.

Zeleniy:

I'm not going to argue with you.

Yes, on that subject, I would also like to post a screenshot.

How the ruddle fell, I earned and went on vacation on this money I meet the new year

Who doesn't believe me, here's a screenshot of the holiday.

Oh, and I invited Father Christmas.

He had a good time, too.

Yes and at the end of our New Year's adventure, we stopped at the island, but it was a miracle, it is not on the map, it is magical, we all stunned, blue tide, so we called it.

Who doesn't believe in this island here's a screenshot!

This new year was unforgettable, the happiest holiday ever.

Thanks to the snow maiden.

I put 25 tons of straw on the pasture for five years and sowed clover. In the summer I'll put the bulls out there for the first time. I don't care about the world economy. I don't care what happens to the ruble or the dollar. I have no time to be distracted by the minutiae of life.

Speculator_:
I have put 25 tonnes of straw in the pasture for five years and sown clover. In the summer, I will put the bulls out there for the first time. I don't care about the world economy. I don't care what happens to the ruble or the dollar. I have no time to be distracted by the minutiae of life.
I don't see the Snow Maiden on an island with a blue tide yet? )))

artikul:
Do you see the Snow Maiden on an island with a blue tide yet? )))

Do you watch the Rossiya 24 channel?

1.1772 and 1.1690 Eurochka.

Thank you !

Speculator_:

Do you watch the Rossiya 24 channel?

Don't mess with people's heads, if you really had pasture and many heads as you point out, you are already a farmer, and a farmer gets up very early and is not distracted by such nonsense, and you all write the opposite.

Already here the farmers have gone as well.

Is it true that everyone is poisoned by vodka....

Zeleniy:

Don't mess with people's heads, if you really had pasture and lots of head as you point out, you are already a farmer, and a farmer gets up very early and is not distracted by such nonsense, and you all write the opposite.

Already here the farmers have gone as well.

Is it true that everyone is poisoned by vodka....

Moose farmers are the only ones here )))) Look for talent in other threads )))) Good night)))

Zeleniy:

tell me about the C cleaner. What happened to you ?
Thank you !
Reason: