FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1097

stranger:
It says in that thread, whoever wants to do it, get a calculator and go ahead.)
And you can't do it without a calculator? )) I'm lazy :-D

stranger:

Sensei, look, here's where you won't see or even hear much about an open deal from anyone, but there's a lot to read.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi

And we have nothing but deals to look at.

But why Yurchenko! a couple of deals in real time - great! (2 is not enough - you need at least 50, but you can guess anything in any channel) (I was not interested in his accounts - demo, it turned out cents - the main entrance is real time - then you do not cheat).

_new-rena:
There are millions of tethered ones, but first you need to understand what they are, otherwise you'll tie them and start looking at incomprehensible things.
There's nothing to see - there are volumes on every level.)

mmmoguschiy:
Can't you do it without a calculator? )) I'm lazy :-D
So it's no use. )))

mmmoguschiy:
Can't you do it without a calculator? )) I'm lazy :-D
You go to Strange's village, you dig, he counts ))))

Ishim:
I have no interest in Yurchenko's account - demo, it turned out to be cents - the main thing is to enter the real time - then you can't fake anything).
I don't really care about the profitability of the forex broker, as I have read somewhere yesterday that it's 2000 in the tester, 1000 on the demo and 500 on the real account.

mmmoguschiy:
And without a calculator can not? )) I'm lazy :-D

You can do it by the stars.)

Ishim:
But why Yurchenko! A couple of deals in real time - great! (2 deals is not enough - you need at least 50, but you can guess anything in any channel)(I was not interested in his accounts - demo, it turned out cents - the main thing is to enter the real time - then you can't cheat).

Oh, I finally get it.

I'll tell you more - for me his inputs are of no interest at all, neither realtime nor post factum, because I don't understand what they are based on, because if I post mine - exactly the same song. In general, this forum is about nothing, to twerk and troll.

mmmoguschiy:
What's there to see - volumes on every level. it doesn't take much thinking ))
You don't need much, but you do need at least a little. ;))

tol64:
So there will be no use. )))
Machines should do all the chores for us - outsourcing :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Machines have to do all the chores for us - outsourcing :-D
It's not a task for lazy people. ))
Reason: