How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 35

Vinin:
NYROBA:
Vinin:

As I understand it, the account no longer exists. Would have liked to see it.

Why not? Detailed report in the post above, here's the login and password:

Логин: 573561 Пароль инвестора: rbz6jfl(только просмотр)

And the server address? I'm not interested in the report.

server:

Alpari-Demo

NYROBA:

By the way, if you have assets or property in Britain, you'd better get them out in advance or get rid of them for the time being at a comparable price.

Soon, I can calculate an approximate date, the pound will be dreaming a complete scare..... :)))

last time you predicted a rise in the yen after which it successfully started to fall, zeroing out your demo in the process. the pound alone walked 10 figures :)

nickbilak:
NYROBA:

By the way, if you have assets or property in Britain, you'd better get them out in advance or get rid of them for the time being at a comparable price.

Soon, I can calculate an approximate date, the pound will be dreaming a complete scare..... :)))

last time you predicted a rise in the yen, after which it successfully started to fall, nullifying your demo in the process. the pound alone walked 10 figures :)

p.s. predicting is not a good thing. :)))

nickbilak:
NYROBA:

Last time you predicted a rise in the yen, after which it successfully started to fall, zeroing out your demo in the process. the pound alone walked 10 figures :)

And the time before that you predicted the fall of euro to 1.24 by the beginning of January 2007. After that euro couldn't fall below 1.2865 :-))

NYROBA:

p.s. Predictions are not a good thing. :)))

But spamming the leader's thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/mmayson with your only fantasy account, which hasn't been lost yet, is the most rewarding thing in the world. Especially considering:

NYROBA: ... and I don't really care what anyone else thinks... Why would I want to prove anything to anyone?
I quoted before it got wiped. Yeah, well... A blabbermouth is a blabbermouth. And "the opinions of others" really seem to "not care" even if "everyone else" and far from the most stupid unanimously try to prove you wrong and help. Is it time to look at the situation from the outside and draw conclusions? Instead of forging a profitable MTS together, you're losing what's left of your reputation.

And what killed me yesterday was Alex's message on his own deleted description of the strategy... It came as a shock to me. I still can't find the words to express how I feel about it.

Yurixx:
nickbilak:
NYROBA:

last time you predicted a rise in the yen, after which it successfully started falling, nullifying your demo in the process. the poundtoyen alone walked 10 figures :)

And the time before that the euro plummeted to 1.24 by the beginning of January 2007. After that the euro could not fall below 1.2865 :-))

Long term forecasts remain, short term should be updated once a week, which I do. :)

The market is constantly changing, so predictions are also adjusted depending on the current situation. :))

goldtrader писал (а): And "the opinions of others" really do seem to "not care" even if "everyone else" and far from the stupidest are unanimously trying to prove you wrong and help you. Is it time to look at the situation from the outside and draw conclusions?
Goldtrader, I do not need your personal help, Better help yourself. :)
What's stopping you from developing your own profitable MTS? you're not the dumbest... :)))
Instead of building a profitable MTS, you lose what's left of your reputation.
You'll also tell me I'm a negady, I've completely lost my conscience.... :)

NYROBA: Goldtrader, I don't need your personal help. You better help yourself. :)

What's stopping you from developing your own profitable MTS? ... you are far from the dumbest ... :)))

You think just because I don't spam my username on every corner, I don't do anything? I also took part in the championship as a disqualified expert in absentia. But following its rules (no more than 3 orders and no more than 5 lots per order). If interested, have a look here: 568691 (qcu7kii) Alpari demo. But I also have a problem, my Expert Advisor has non-optimized parameters and I do not know how to optimize them if my Expert Advisor is multicurrency (opens positions for symbols other than my own) in MT4 tester. Can you tell me how? :)

goldtrader:
I also took part in the championship as an absentee expert.
:)
If you're interested, have a look here: 568691 (qcu7kii) Alpari demo.
So I looked... so? :)))
I have a problem, too: My Expert Advisor works with non-optimized parameters and I don't know how to optimize them, if my Expert Advisor is multicurrency (opens positions for symbols other than my own) in MT4 Strategy Tester. Can you give me a hint? :)
This question is not for me, I'm not a programmer. Put it on the forum, the world is not without kind people. :)
Reason: