FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 513

stranger:

Euro. 1650 и 1950.

There's no way those numbers are coming out. Is it the CME reports and the volumes? I got 1.1900, but I can't get 1.1650.

both grey ones will be picked up today:

Lesorub:

both grey ones will be picked up today:

Ilya, I advised to study the Master's works, not his mushrooms and weed.

Bicus:
There's no way these numbers are coming out. Is it by CME reports and volumes? I got the figure 1.1900, but 1.1650 does not come out.

I was just looking at the histogram, I didn't count anything.

Where do they give out charts like this?

Bicus:
Where do you get these charts?
In excel)

wild_hedgehog:
God forbid .... I thought I was talking to a person and it turned out to be a tree.
you're seeing someone else's accusations again?
"You and I can't hear andwe can't trade." I replied to your statement (we can't trade - you and I). I think it's succinct - nothing personal. Good luck!

stranger:

So drew you a yen yesterday, what else? You don't need my inputs or anyone else's. What's your inputs or Myth's or Zorich's or Eidler's or whoever else's? Nothing. But I got to those option levels two years ago because of Myth's thinking . The main thing is that everyone cares about your stats and your entries.

I may drawthe pound for a few months, will it do you any good? No way))))

Fuck the yen )))) is not going down )))) (Yen has finished correcting), entries, forecasts for statistics (because 1 is correct and 5 are missing). Pound is still too early for me to trade.

Ishim:
give me a break )))) the yen is not going down )))) (yen has finished correcting), entries, forecasts for statistics (otherwise 1 correct - 5 past). Pound is too early for me to trade.
Forecasts are pampering and your stats are of no interest to anyone but you, I repeat once more just in case you didn't get it from the first one. And to trade it yes, it is early for you.

stranger:
Prediction is a dabble, and your statistics are of no interest to anyone but you, I'll say it again just in case you didn't get it from the first one. And it's too early for you to trade.
I will decide for myself, and you need the statistics! (yes - trolling doesn't need statistics)

stranger:
Prediction is a dabble, and your statistics are of no interest to anyone but you, I'll say it again just in case you didn't get it from the first one. And it's too early for you to trade.
If i've got one forex card - for now it's pending, after 3 stops it turns out it's not working with no return. I have one predictive trader - so far, I've got one - while the pending one - after 3 stops it turns out that no no no-go zone works. (now you say this and that - I'll tell you right away.)
Reason: