F - page 55

Олег avtomat:

that's how it was :

Are you still sitting this one out?

I'll say it again - it's not going to work.

Artyom Trishkin:

Are you still sitting this one out?

I'll say it again - it's not going to work.

No.

Олег avtomat:

that's how it was:

swam in such a...

we close the order provided that AccountProfit()>0 this problem will not happen again. This is both good and bad. The bad thing is that you have to wait longer; the good thing is that you can increase your risk.

Let's start from the beginning.

new-rena:

been there...

close the order provided that AccountProfit()>0 this problem will no longer exist. This is both good and bad. The bad thing is that we have to wait longer; the good thing is that we have an opportunity to increase the risk.

Let's start from the beginning.

In my scalper the quotes pass through the filter and then the slope angle of the curve is analyzed and if it is less than the minimum and AccountProfit()>0, the trade is closed. Naturally, all sorts of bars are burned, I work on ticks.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
In my scalper the quotes go through the filter, then the slope angle of the curve is analyzed and if it is less than the minimum and AccountProfit()>0, the trade is closed. Naturally, I do not use any bars, I work with ticks.
Thanks for the tip, I will use ticks.

new-rena:
I'm using the same, but the angle is on M1. Thanks for the tip, I'll do it on ticks.
I am scalping, M1 is too slow, that's why I take quotes by timer once per sec. Problem with filters there, normal FIR or BIH have a strong lag, same with muwings (essentially it's a TF too). I struggled with Matlab for a long time before I developed mine.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I'm scalping, M1 is too slow, so I take quotes on timer once a sec. There's a problem with filters, normal FIR or BIH have a strong lag, same with muwings (essentially it's also a TF). I struggled with Matlab for a long time before I developed mine.
eternal problem, solvable though.

new-rena:
The eternal problem, but solvable.
And how is it solvable? There is a method of double filtration, first the sample is filtered from left to right, then the resulting sample is filtered from right to left. The delay is zero, but the resulting sequence is redrawn.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And how is this solvable? There is a method of double filtration, first the sample is filtered from left to right, then the resulting sample is filtered from right to left. The delay is zero, but the resulting sequence is redrawn.
I don't know how it can be solved - I don't know yet.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And how is this solvable? There is a method of double filtration, first the sample is filtered from left to right, then the resulting sample is filtered from right to left. The delay is zero, but the resulting sequence is redrawn.
You are not Alexander Smirnov by any chance. But maybe you are just his follower. There are some works here. It's actually quite interesting to read them.
Диалог автора. Александр Смирнов. - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Диалог автора. Александр Смирнов. - MQL4 форум
Reason: