FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 518

Lesorub:

on the pound, here's a favourite, an interesting place...

5440 +\- - target glimpsed from current levels for today, but no certainty...

stranger:

Ilya was talking about the big ones, do you think they change their minds every day?

Master, don't leave

There's a basic direction: dnyavki, weeks... and the rest is noise. in their heads)))

chepikds:
5440 +\- - the target is flickering from today's current levels, but no certainty...
There shouldn't be any certainty. Must be SL and TP. It's just a matter of time. One may do other things than stare at the monitor endlessly.

О! Looks like the ice has broken.

stranger:
It's interesting in that there's no bullshit there.

To be more precise, we do. But with tiny volumes. Is that it? Am I on the right track?

)))

Bicus:

To be more precise, we do. But with tiny volumes. Is that it? Am I on the right track?

)))

And I haven't looked anywhere, why should I if there's nothing there?)))

Bicus:
There should not be any confidence. There should be SL and TP. Further, it is a matter of time. I can do other things than stare at the monitor endlessly.

I agree, but!

My confidence comes from signals, indicators, intuitive vision, and if everything matches, I look for an entry and place pending orders.

There are slip-ups of course, not without this...

I believe that a tough, sober MM is the main aspect of successful trading. Cut losses - let profits grow! Do not overload the deposit! Do not be greedy! etc.

How about calling the doll and telling the pound to stop at 5270? =) and then agly????

and ask the caddy for 2690=)

Myth63:

How about calling the doll and telling the pound to stop at 5270? =) and then agly????

on non-farms maybe do it)

Myth63:

Zero! Can I call you that)))))
Reason: