FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 253

Spekul:

Do you think these guys won't get screwed like they did on the Eurochief for all those who showed interest in levels above 1.20?

or are you doubting sensei's purchases?

By the way, hello Ishim, I guess we're trading better now.

By the way, i think our trade will go better now. (how can your trade get better - more and more they are getting into the thickets - Iiii already say stop is not needed).

Spekul:

Do you think these guys won't get screwed like they did on the Eurochief for all those who showed interest in levels above 1.20?

or are you doubting sensei's purchases?

By the way, hello Ishim, I guess we're trading better now.

No, no, come on, how could you think that?

Ishim:
jumped out of the eu - + 38 kopecks. i will take 1380 again by 100 pips. (how can your trade be going well - more and more people are getting into the thick of it - yiis already say you don't need a stop)

You did better without stops, faster))))

You sold the yen without a stop)))

Ishim:
jumped out of the eu - + 38 kopecks. i will take 1380 again by 100 pips. (how can your trading get better - here they are getting more and more into the thickets - Iii already say stop is not needed).
Wait, you drew up on the chart, I was hoping, and stops are not put, we close with our hands

Spekul:
Wait, you drew up on the chart, I was getting my hopes up, but we don't put stops, we close with our hands
Don't tell EMU!!!!

stranger:
No, no, come on, how could you think that?
you bought Euros?))

Spekul:
you bought euros?))
Do I look sick?)))

stranger:

You did better without stops, faster))))

You sold Jena without a stop)))

On the eu and usd/yen - I slipped a bit, got out of the drawdown a bit (I got buried here already((()) - now I have closed all the extraneous stuff. (eur only to catch pullbacks - it is too late to sell)

stranger:
Don't tell HIM!!!!
don't be a jerk.

stranger:
Do I look sick?)))
the most normal! (might even be discharged soon - in a year)
Reason: