FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1881

Server Muradasilov:
They make 100% entries with no drawdowns or they cut the deposit with stops.

The slippage is small.

I would like to hear something from you, not tell my own story.

One offers paid lessons, but does not know how to trade.

The other is in a 400-point drawdown and everyone shouts that this is the way it should be.

They are all serious or are they kidding with beginners here?

denniss:
Why sit in deficit and set something up?
Why, to make money!

denniss:

The slippage is small.

I would like to hear something from you, not tell my own story.

One offers paid lessons, but does not know how to trade.

The other is in a 400-point drawdown and everyone shouts that this is the way it should be.

Are you serious or are you kidding with beginners here?

You don't want to listen, but you bend your policy.

For example, I don't care about the drawdown of 400 pips, my deposit allows me to draw more. I'll explain one more time - if you trade with stochastics, it's your strategy, other traders use their strategies. A lot of people here, they just laugh at stochastic trading. I'm serious.)

Alexey Busygin:
Why, to make money!

The more minus the more gained?

And the more you lose the more you learn?

That's just nonsense.

Server Muradasilov:

I don't want to listen to you, but you bend your policy.

For me, I don't care about the drawdown of 400 pips, my deposit allows me to do much more. I'll explain once again - if you trade with stochastics, it's your strategy, others trade sticking to their strategies. A lot of people here, they just laugh at stochastic trading. I'm serious.)

I don't give a shit about stochastic, you can trade on the stars, but if you have a drawdown of 400 pips, then it's not trading.

denniss:
You can trade on the stars, but if you have a drawdown of 400 pips, it's not a trade.

My friend, no one is going to teach you here, I understand that, so it turns out that you are a teacher now, because you have the right trading system.

It's not like that, it's not trading. Come on, teacher, start teaching .

denniss:

The more minus the more gained?

And the more you lose the more you learn?

This seems like nonsense.

At first it seems like nonsense, because you are not a strategist yet and do not see the big picture.

But when you form your geometric thinking, then you will be able to fully appreciate this method.

denniss:
It has nothing to do with the stochastic, you can trade on the stars, but if you have a 400 point drawdown, it's not a trade.
T landing 400 pips is the problem.

Alexey Busygin:

At first it seems like nonsense, because you are not a strategist and you don't see the big picture yet.

But when geometric thinking is formed, then you will be able to fully appreciate this method.

Bullshit is always bullshit.

While you are thinking strategically, you will run out of money in your account.

Server Muradasilov:

My friend, no one is going to teach you here, I understand that, so it turns out that you are a teacher now, because you have the right trading system.

It's not like that, it's not trading. Come on, teacher, start teaching.

I'm asking you for serious things, and you tell me that it's okay to have big drawdowns and that it's okay to enter the wrong side.

How should I react to it?

Reason: