Myth63:
early=)

I see it early)))

stranger:
Seeing early)))
NZDJPY buy 600p...

Lesorub:
NZDJPJ buy at 600p...

Draw the majors, don't carry rubbish into the hut)))

In all seriousness, take the futures.

euro, pound, chiff, cad, kiwi, aud, yen and the quid, deal with them, and the crosses you'll see automatically, moreover, you'll see which of them are the most suitable for trading at the moment. And running around the field does not give you much.

Now the pound will rally up, they will take out your boo, and not only yours, people will start to believe and a flock of sheep will actively buy it))))

stranger:

Draw the majors, don't carry rubbish into the hut)))

In all seriousness, take the futures.

euro, pound, chiff, cad, kiwi, aud, yen and the quid, deal with them, and the crosses you'll see automatically, moreover, you'll see which of them are the most suitable for trading at the moment. And running around the field does not give you much.

Now the pound will bounce up, they will take out your boo, and not only yours, the people will start to believe and a flock of lambs will actively buy it))))

Do you want me to teach you how to correctly terminate this moment on the pound?

Lesorub:
do you want me to teach you how to dissolve this moment correctly on the pound?

stranger:
as you wish...

Eh. the only thing I regret is that I got out early by the chiff(=and he was already 200 steps above my exit(=or rather I screwed up myself=) I went out, and then counted the levels=) and came out at the lowest point=) I screwed up.)

And on the pound I think there should be a whisker down and then a seven-mile run to debt.

AUDUSD, NZDUSD

Lesorub:
As you wish...
How the pound is going down....
Reason: