FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 248

Kino:
Who rushed to buy it ? A 100pp correction is not the first time, then it's on its way)
You ask around)))

stranger:
Why is everyone suddenly rushing to buy the eu?))) Do you want to go below 1.10?)))
According to my chart I am waiting for EURUSD to form a reversal.

Luckhuman:
According to my chart I am waiting for EURUSD to form a reversal.

Will it shape it?)

It will form it and so will oil)))

stranger:

Why is everyone suddenly rushing to buy the eu?))) Do you want to go below 1.10?)))

Sensei, by the way, pulled up a 5% pall.

First we will test the broken level of 1.1820... then we'll go into a flat for a while until the absorption zone forms... and then we'll see what happens...

SEVER11:
First we will test the broken 1.1820 level... then we'll go flat for a while until the absorption zone is formed... and then we'll see what happens...
I just see that there is a good interest in the levels of 1.09-1.10. Healthy interest, with enthusiasm ))))

SEVER11:
First we will test the broken 1.1820 level... then we'll go flat for a while until the absorption zone is formed... and then we'll see what happens...
if it wasn't for the news on the 22nd, it would have been like this, +25th Greece elections

stranger:

Will it shape it?)

She will shape it as well as oil.))

I'm fine with the kind of reversal formations that BrentOil has had in the last 2 months. Price would pivot back on trend. Would get one stop followed by a good entry

Luckhuman:
I'm fine with the kind of reversal formations that BrentOil has had in the last 2 months. Price would pivot again in the trend. Would get one stop, followed by a good entry

I don't see a breakthrough at 1.165

wild_hedgehog:

I don't see a breakthrough at 1.165

What's interesting about 1.165?

Luckhuman:
What's interesting about 1.165?
Absolutely nothing))) I also wanted to ask what happens if we "break through")
Reason: