FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 245

_new-rena:
Did you calculate the average stroke?
Nope. Are the values similar?

stranger:
Oh, I can smell where the wind is blowing from.)
An idea of my own, far-fetched, not read anywhere )

Spekul:
oil is clearly on a U-turn, it's too expensive to sell now and so is gold.
Where do you see a reversal? Because Uncle Vanya said so on the Russian news? :-D It went up 500 points. Now it is down 600 - well, if we take into account the big drop, it is nothing! Plus if you take into account the fact that everyone's down and the prince of what's-his-name... from Arabia - I think we'll go down to 30 as someone predicted :)

Even though I see a head and shoulders on my chart, no need to rush yet :)

mmmoguschiy:
where do you see a U-turn there? Because Uncle Vanya said so on the Russian news? :-D It was up 500 points already. Now it is down 600 - well, if we take into account the bigger drop, it is nothing! Plus if you take into account the fact that everyone's down and the prince of what's-his-name... from Arabia - I think we'll go down to 30 as someone predicted :)

I see a head and shoulders on my graph, I should not rush :)
Where's that much of it coming from? There's a maximum at 147.5)))))

stranger:
Where did they get so many of them? There's a high of 147.5)))))
High 52.38 - Low 46.38 = 6. Point measured in hundredths ;)

Myth63:

So, it's a boring day, I'm going for a banya=)

(there will be a lot of people coming out of the market today and tomorrow on the eu)

More on that point )) Who bought the Euro will start to catch haulers and close positions? )) Any comments?

mmmoguschiy:
where do you see a U-turn there? Because Uncle Vanya said so on the Russian news? :-D It was up 500 points already. Now it is down 600 - well, if we take into account the bigger drop, it is nothing! Plus if you take into account the fact that everyone's down and the prince of what's-his-name... from Arabia - I think we'll go down to 30 as someone predicted :)

although i see a head and shoulders on my graph, no need to rush :)
i am not going to argue, oil is politics, i just wanted to say that selling it at current levels is a very big risk, i did not say anything about buying

GBPCAD nobody wants to sell?)

mmmoguschiy:
More details on this point )) Those who sit to buy eurodollars will start to catch lots and close positions? hence it will go even lower? am i right? and then an interest rate hike and up? )) your comments?
=)))) it will depend on the cue. the sellers come out, the price goes up...

stranger:
GBPCAD anyone want to sell?)

nope=) no way.)

I called the dacha board and told them to clear the road to the site=) they said they would do it by 5pm=) so I'm in for some meat and cognac.

Reason: