[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 412

MobileMan:

I don't see where I spit on anyone. It's a mistake. It's no big deal. I admit my mistake. I'm fighting for the depo. I think I can handle it.
The first signal for a U-turn has arrived, I think it's essential... it won't be long now...

forte928:
The first reversal signal has come in, I think it's substantial...it won't be long now...

I'm interested in what kind of reversal? A reversal of the bullish trend that started on H1? Or its correction? Or a reversal from a global bearish trend upwards?

MobileMan:

I'm interested in what kind of reversal? A reversal of the initial bullish trend on H1? Or a correction? Or a reversal from a global bearish trend upwards?
2978 you can sell, a correction is expected (of course ichmo. could be a reversal scenario)

strangerr:

Nah, do it with arrows, otherwise we'll bust our brains))))

I wanted to do it very much, but failed )))) As a result, a terrible beast was born - an energy zag. I'm now on the M5 to study false and true crossings. In fact, most of January I am not trading, but I am playing with toys on a special drain quota ))))

MobileMan:

interesting version - more details?

I already wrote above - look at December 2010 - similar situation. At the beginning of the month there was a growth, i.e. all the officials a la Mercosi knew that states would launch the KU-2 at the next FOMC meeting - the rate went up beyond a certain "critical level for reversal", but the "volume" traded below - a wider range of people found out about the news and in early January 2011 they flew down to push up, collect the stops, etc. As a result, at the time of the official announcement of the CG-2, the exchange rate went 100 pips below its early December level - turned around and went up until May 2011, when they started yelling about Greece again.

Approximately ))))). I think I have not forgotten anything)))

Feel free to ask any questions.

Tantrik:
2978 you can sell, a correction is expected (of course ichmo. there may be a cancellation scenario)

Hi, your friend Robot from MT5 was selling yesterday too, he is sad today)))

MobileMan:

I'm interested in what kind of reversal? A reversal of the initial bullish trend on H1? Or its correction? Or a reversal from the global bearish trend upwards?
2840 is only a corrective reversal on the daily chart, i.e. growth and rise and practically we have the growth prolongation up to 1.3180-1.3200.

strangerr:

Hi, your friend Robot with MT5 was selling yesterday too, today he is sad)))
what can i say? look at the m5. (in general yesterday's breakout is a buy signal! about another 300-400pp.)

Tantrik:
what can i say? look at the m5.

Oh I can't, definitely related, that one is also looking for deevers, only on m30))))))))))))))))))))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13780-eur-usd-2012q1/page588

strangerr:

Oh I can't, definitely related, that one is also looking for a diva, only on m30))))))))))))))))))))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13780-eur-usd-2012q1/page588

"Oh Vanya, look at the clowns Oh Vanya, I can't" (S)
Reason: