From theory to practice - page 1269

Yuriy Asaulenko:
A drawdown of 14 with an average profit of 1% is a very unreliable system.

Have you seen a much better system anywhere in the forex market? the stock exchange, but there are limited opportunities for reinvestment.

multiplicator:

not to take the stock exchange, but there are limited opportunities for reinvestment there.

What makes you think that? There are unlimited ones on the stock exchange. Nothing.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What makes you think that? On the stock exchange it's unlimited. Nothing.))
And you reinvest every month with a 100% profit?))

What about liquidity?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
A drawdown of 14 with an average profit of 1% is a very unreliable system.

It's true that the period of 2 months is very short.
But if it lasts for at least 10 months with this kind of profitability and this kind of drawdown, then it's a good system.

multiplicator:
and you reinvest every month with a 100% return?))

What about liquidity?
I'm fine with liquidity.) If you need it, there is no problem. Banks, they play in stocks and futures for pennies - look at their trading volumes (this is public information), do you have such volumes? Unless you are dreaming.)
I'm not reinvesting, I'm skimming off the surplus.
I don't aspire to become a millionaire.))

Alexander_K:

P.S. It's not the non-linearity of the price that gets me, it's your mentoring tone.

Doesn't your own mentor-like tone offend you?) your level of arrogance is just exorbitant)

secret:
Doesn't your own mentor-like tone offend you?) Your level of arrogance is simply exorbitant.)
He's a physicist, a celestial so to speak, he's seen Pontecorvo himself in the corridor, and what are you compared to him?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
He is a physicist, a celestial so to speak, he has seen Pantecorvo himself in the corridor, and what are you compared to him?

:))) Taki, yes, a physicist. I'm proud of it. And I've long asked Bass to introduce himself - to show his degree, his current job (whether he's swinging a pick or shovel, God forbid), or where he works before he retires or is a trader. Some kind of collective farmer, obviously. I have no interest in arguing with him.

Alexander_K:

:))) Taki, yes, a physicist. I'm proud of it. And I've long asked Bass to introduce himself - to show his degree, his current job (whether he's swinging a pick or shovel, God forbid), or where he works before he retires or is a trader. Some kind of collective farmer, obviously. I'm not even interested in arguing with him.

I have an acquaintance here - a civil engineer, deputy chief engineer of SMU Dubna. He built everything here, including the accelerator.
What have you built to be proud of? You're proud to be a physicist, an institute graduate.
A lot of people graduated from universities here.

Here's how people present themselves on PMs, guys:

"Mechanical engineer (aircraft engineering), maths, psychology and social work, PhD in biotechnology"

I won't name his nickname - but, it's an extremely educated person, his opinion I listen to.

And who are all those people flooding the forum! А? I'm asking you! It's a disgrace and there's no other way around it.

Reason: