FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 244

_new-rena:
new trade rubbing))))
then smoke what you rubbed?

pako:
then smoke what you've rubbed off?
Yeah, we're trying it slowly))))

Luckhuman:

I am opening a cent account to test the following idea - follow the price. No statistics yet, don't criticise the number of instruments traded=).

Theoretical input drawdown for all instruments is assumed to 20%. In practice I expect to see 5-10%. I will not show the targets yet - they assume the risk-to-profit ratio as 1 to 5 (TP/SL=5/1). Entry at midnight (end of day or the beginning of day). Yellow cell - entry at the reversal of price. The price sign will show the direction of the trade.

Thank you

(Pairs with franc marked in red - calculated stop, - extra high, after "/" - value on 2015-01-15)

did you calculate the average move?

Luckhuman:

I am opening a cent account to test the following idea - follow the price. No statistics yet, don't criticise the number of instruments traded=).

Theoretical input drawdown for all instruments is assumed to 20%. In practice I expect to see 5-10%. I will not show the targets yet - they assume the risk-to-profit ratio as 1 to 5 (TP/SL=5/1). Entry at midnight (end of day or the beginning of day). Yellow cell - entry at the reversal of price. The price sign will show the direction of the trade.

Thank you

(Pairs with franc marked in red - calculated stop, - extra high, after "/" - value on 2015-01-15)

Oh, I can smell where the wind is blowing from)

stranger:
So you see the problem here, the options contracts are monthly ...
and now try to put futures on....

Myth63:
now try screwing in futures....
I did a long time ago. How without it, futures are the underlying asset and options are a derivative.

stranger:
I did it a long time ago. And how without it, futures are the underlying asset and options are a derivative.
I'd say hedging.

Myth63:
I'd say hedgehogs.
There are plenty of speculators out there too.

d.orlov:
Good day to you all. Who thinks about oil? Is it still worth the sell?
You can see that oil is on a reversal, it is more expensive to sell now and so is gold.

So, it's a boring day, I'm going for a banya=)

(there will be a lot of people coming out of the market today and tomorrow on the eu)

Reason: