FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1187

Myth63:

If the first break, we may go to 58-61 long term, if the first break, we may go to 54+ long term.

It all depends on if we get below Friday's low. Then we could go to 45+-.

I think it's better to go up. i think there will be lifts till Wednesday. i don't care if they go up or down, everything will be in profit. i don't really believe in the long term. for now.

iIDLERr:
By the time I got to this point, the RTS ticker did not change its price.

So you're right, that upwards for now, then even in lifts it becomes more profitable from bottom to top, and the sales can be so carried out that ....)

I even have no need to guess, Matroskin was telling the truth once, he came in, looked at how the Teacher was drawing down and Ilya was selling, and looked for a bargain .

stranger:
You tell the brats what to do with their sales, show them the way)))
Strange, don't be a sourpuss, I sold the pound for the third time today. the mood is playful).

iIDLERr:
Strange, don't be a sourpuss, I sold the pound for the third time today. the mood is playful.)
And I bought once at 4843.)

stranger:

So you are right to reason upwards for now, then even in lifts it becomes more profitable from the bottom up, or the sales can be so taken out that ....)

I'm not reasoning - I'm just looking at the cd.

iIDLERr:
I'm not reasoning - I'm just looking at the kd.
I'm not in kd, but also not on stars, there were purchases from 4840 there and entered. And the trades. On the current contract the low is 4717, the high 5052, so far, on June 4596 and 5382, for the rest we do not want to pay attention. Anything near 47 in buy, selling is not promising. Why, yesterday I said, that Myth was right about 5350-54, but he was wobbling today, but not for nothing).

stranger:
I'm not in kd but not on the stars either, there were purchases from 4840 there and entered. As for the trades. On the current contract is low 4717, high 5052, so far, on June 4596 and 5382, for the rest, do not pay attention yet. Anything near 47 in buy, selling is not promising. Why, yesterday I said, that Myth was right about 5350-54, but he was wobbling today, but not for nothing).

Debt has been put up at the bottom... but so far it's not stressful

stranger:
5052)
Dynamic cash flow. ;))

stranger:
I'm not in a cd, but I'm not on the stars either, there was buying from 4840 there and entered. As for the trades. On the current contract, the low is 4717, the high 5052 for now, on the June 4596 and 5382, I don't pay attention to the rest yet. Anything near 47 in buy, selling is not promising. Why, yesterday I said, that Myth was right about 5350-54, but he was wobbling today, but not for nothing).

For me.

The intra-trade does not understand numbers. only "uver" and "unisex". here and now. i want it. and i'm working on it.

iIDLERr:

For me.

I am increasingly convinced that intraday trading is a very stupid thing to do, with less return than short-term trading and medium-term trading, so I don't see much point in working on it seriously.

I'm getting more and more convinced that intraday trading is a very inept activity with lower output than short-term and mid-term trading, so I don't see any particular point in working on it seriously.

But it's an individual thing, it depends on your taste.

I see intraday dynamics, mid range (euro exactly, pound almost), and who goes where, like on our forum)))

Reason: