FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1454

_new-rena:
Why so shallow. Can I get a PM, better than a Eureka?
the targets are ok, forgot to turn off the machine trawl... i put the limiters on sale in case the trades get cut off

Ishim:

why real? check on the demo! (wandering around like a forest... into this! electrical substation wired...).

tomorrow they say bet - the safest thing for the dummy is to go out in the middle of 1.08 - and hang out there....

Well you'll have more wires than that, not to mention a bib... It makes me crazy...

I don't believe in your mystical doll... I don't... I am convinced that its existence is meaningless and only serves as an excuse for the mystically-minded traders to make their mistakes...

SEVER11:
the targets are OK, forgot to turn off the trawl machine... put limiters to sell in case these trades cut off
2.67 euros?

Nestradamus:

Well, you've got more wires, not to mention a tank top... She makes me crazy...

I don't believe in your mystic doll... I don't... I'm sure its existence is meaningless and only serves as an excuse for the mystically-minded traders to make their mistakes...

the puppet is an ordinary quote - at the top of the price is buying, at the bottom - selling, and in equal amounts.

doll - there is always someone to dump, IMHO )

Nestradamus:

Well, you've got more wires, not to mention a tank top... It makes me crazy...

I don't believe in your mystic doll... I don't... I am convinced that its existence is meaningless and only serves as an excuse for the mystically-minded traders to make their mistakes...

and the wires aren't on mysticism? Gunn himself was into mysticism. (if he'd known about the doll maybe he wouldn't have gone bankrupt)

SEVER11:
targets are good, forgot to turn off the trawl machine... i've put sell limits on it in case the trades get cut...

on the euro, in short I had a target:

1. choosing a promising pair, profit as soon as possible

2. long term targets

3. swap

Swap, this is the thing: when you learn to count and wait for your moment, you can earn at least 100% for a year with it alone...

Many may say it's nothing, this is how it is in this forum...

But to this swap you can earn 120-250% additionally with minimum risk per annum...

It's just that no one has yet obviously calculated it for the most part... few.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova
_new-rena tYou're in my personal, I'll answer you when I have time. Just now a new business profile working out, time is terrible lack of ... I'm not standing still...

SEVER11:

for the euro, in short I had a goal:

2. long term targets

3. swap

Swap, this is the thing: when you learn to count and wait for your moment, you can earn at least 100% for a year with it alone...

But to this swap you can earn 120-250% additionally with minimum risk per annum...

_new-rena tYou're in my personal, I'll answer you when I have time. Just now a new business profile working out, time is terrible lack of ... I'm not standing still...
i know about the swap, i've traded it before. i agree with you 100% about the rest. i've already written in my personal message.

SEVER11:

on the euro, in short I had a target:

2. long term targets

3. swap

if you like swaps, look at long term buying of AUDCHF.

swaps are nice there and the room to buy was not bad (and will probably still be there).

_new-rena:

A doll is a normal quotation - at the top of the price is buying, at the bottom is selling, and in equal amounts.

Dolls - there's always someone to drain, IMHO )

A quote is a price movement - which is shaped by millions of people managing real money. And they don't gamble on forex, they just change money.

Ishim:
and the wires aren't on mysticism? Gunn himself was into mysticism. (if he'd known about the puppet maybe he wouldn't have gone broke)

Gunn was into religion, It's a bit different... And he was never broke, just because he was religious, he didn't hoard more money than he needed. If he wanted an aeroplane, he bought one, a couple of yachts... and he didn't want to hoard the dollars, even though he had opportunities. Besides, he was a very good mathematician, it doesn't agree with mysticism...

Nestradamus:

A quote is a price movement - which is shaped by millions of people managing real money . And they don't gamble on forex, they just change money.

Gunn was into religion, it's a bit different... And he was never broke, just because he was religious, he didn't hoard more money than he needed. If he wanted an aeroplane, he bought one, a couple of yachts... and he didn't want to hoard the dollars, even though he had opportunities. Besides, he was a very good mathematician, which is inconsistent with mysticism...

millions of people go to the polls and it turns out to be a dolt ))))))) (read about Gunn....)
Reason: