FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1450

mmmoguschiy:
Eh, I was thinking now what's up.... Already opened the warrant window, set the lot...
What, you don't know when you're going in?

ViktorGermany:
Sure, aren't you celebrating?
Of course I'm celebrating! (predictions can be made! and quite well - you should definitely have a forecast archive for statistical analysis!)

Ishim:
3 months, 6 months, standard lot trading history - any?
I don't do self-digging. I'm more interested in the question - the conditions of a breakout or rebound from the corners. More specifically - as long as resistance (support) is such...

Ishim:

Well, then those are your corners!

By the way, I've never called my trending ones Gunn's. (because I don't know what his trendy ones are)))))))

No, it was his idea...

Nestradamus:
I don't do self-digging. I'm more interested in the question - the conditions of a breakout or rebound from the corners. More specifically - as long as resistance (support) is such...
So that's what I asked (not to be confused with the state!) - out of 10 entries - -. (let me guess 5 bounces, 5 breakdowns! got it?)

Ishim:
Of course I'm celebrating! (predictions can be made! and quite well - you should definitely have an archive of predictions to analyse by stats!)
I don't trust statistics. History is the past, news is deception and manipulation. Money rules. If someone comes in with a large sum, there will be movement only where he wants. The future's still unwritten. At any time something may happen and things may go the other way. If Greece leaves the eurozone, the big-money man will head in the right direction at least two hours before the news arrives.

Nestradamus:
No, the idea is his...
the trendy ones were described by Demark. (he probably didn't invent them((())

Nestradamus:
Well, as I understand it from North's words, until a trade happens. I am dealing with this thing, but I have to wait and see.

ViktorGermany:
I don't trust statistics. History is the past, news is deception and manipulation. Money rules. If some guy comes in with a large sum of money, there will only be movement where he wants. The future's still unwritten. At any time something may happen and things may go the other way. If Greece leaves the eurozone, the man with big money will go in the right direction at least a couple of hours before the news comes out.
You build it, you put it together - and it tells you whether it works or not - your system. If there is no TS, then yes! Then somewhere rules, then you get in, get out - then there's nothing to discuss. (guessing - which is what everyone does here).

_new-rena:
Well, as I understand it from North's word, until the trade takes place. I'm dealing with it now, but I have to wait and see to get the hang of it.
In my terminology, it is a forecast and a scenario. (With a haggling, it is already a scenario - definitely) (But until there is a haggling, you have to trade...)
Reason: