FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1451

Ishim:
In my terminology, it is a forecast and a scenario . (with trading, it is already a scenario - for sure) (but until there is no trading, you need to trade...)

almost so.

Then the question of support and resistance begins to fade, when you look at the levels from the viewpoint of stronger/weaker.

_new-rena:

almost so.

Then the question begins to melt away as to where is support and where is resistance, when you look at the levels in terms of strength/weakness.

How about evaluating the peak? (can you), so i closed the buy on the eu and opened a buy on the yen - i will see what happens ))))

ViktorGermany:
Why don't you know when you're going to get in?
I know - the question is whether you know. There's a lot of prognosticators around here.

ViktorGermany:
I don't trust statistics. History is the past, news is deception and manipulation. Money rules. If some guy comes in with a large sum of money, there will only be movement where he wants. The future's still unwritten. At any time something may happen and things may go the other way. If Greece leaves the eurozone, the man with lots of money will go at least a couple of hours before the news arrives.
a lot of them thought so... God rest their memory... or rather their depo

Ishim:
You build it, assemble it - and it tells you whether it works or not - your system. If there is no TS, then yes! Then something rules somewhere, went in, came out - then there is nothing to discuss. (guessing - that's what everyone does here).
The system is the most important thing!!!! all the rest is just bullshit.

Ishim:
and the peak to evaluate? (can you) , now i closed the buy on the eu and opened a buy on the yen - i will see what happens ))))

the peak has already been hit - 1.0921... the next 1.0978, the next 1.0126

I'm not trading yet. I'm studying the trade...

ViktorGermany:
The system is the most important thing!!!! the rest is all about losing a deposit.
it's not the system that counts. The main thing, as you yourself pointed out, is that it has worked in the past...

_new-rena:

the peak has already been hit - 1.0921... next 1.0978

I don't trade yet. I'm learning to trade...

Fibonacci peaks are different ))

mmmoguschiy:
Fibonacci has different peaks ))

that's understandable. my other nickname is ))))

// I added a third peak level there too.

_new-rena:

the peak has already been hit - 1.0921... next 1.0978

I don't trade yet. I'm learning to trade...

The next 1.07 there will be a buy position, if the growth continues at 1.10 there will be a sell position. (current position is neutral)
Reason: