FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1269

iIDLERr:

The real deals are at Strange, at Myth (even though we swear), and at Ilya (even though he is a murtolome). And I don't believe in Specul.

Idler, the whole list with some experience on fore. All have their own strategy and it seems that profitable, though manual. However everyone has mistakes. You will not find a trader without mistakes at all, because that is how the system is built, the system for pulling in the dough.

What is bad - bad is that the testing period for manual trading is enormously long. You probably won't be able to get to the bottom of it manually even in a century....

_new-rena:

Eidler, the whole list with some forex experience. Everyone has a different strategy and seems to be profitable, even though it is manual. However, everyone has mistakes. You will not find a trader without mistakes at all, because that is how the system is built, the system for pulling in the dough.

What is bad - bad is that the testing period for manual trading is enormously long. You probably won't be able to get to the bottom of it manually even in a century....

Wren, it's not my fault you don't have 4 bucks for a delta. I go in at 5%. It hurts my eyes all the time. You and your programming won't win much.

Lesorub:

stuffed animal...

not really the point.

_new-rena:

I did the delta myself.

By the way, I've recently come up with a good formula for the arbitrage indicator, you should definitely understand it:

d(EURUSD)/dt-d(GBPUSD)/dt = d(EURGBP)/dt

It turns out that the indicator does not need to be created, because it's already prepared ( d(EURGBP)/dt ), therefore the delta is also not needed...

I'm a mathematician - not a programmer - like a pig in oranges) my son does the programming.

_new-rena:
Duck, I know. How's the formula?
I don't know. It's like Navier-Stokes. And arbitrage isn't my thing.

iIDLERr:
I don't know. we have a Navier-Stokes type of system. and arbitrage is not my thing.
is it a platform or a SI system?

mmmoguschiy:
Unlikely today - minimum to 1.075. Then we will go up. We will see there. Maybe 1.04, maybe towards parity.
1.075 is now at the top

Alexey:
1.075 is now at the top
Obfuscation )) 1.074. The option levels are now definitely higher

mmmoguschiy:
Haphazard )) 1.074. The option levels are definitely higher now
Maybe, but no one has cancelled the brainwashing for the indicators and not only for the smooth process of deposit reduction

For sale

Reason: