Damned Martin - page 31

Nikolay Gaylis:
Средняя
убыточная сделка        -1.45*135=195.75(при минимальном лоте 0.01)если лот минимальный 0.1-то это 1950.Вопрос-какой должен быть минимальный депозит,чтобы не слиться?

The average temperature of patients in a hospital is +32 degrees, if you include the morgue ;)

That's how you do the calculations. And you also test by reference points ))))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Perhaps the following TS would be suitable as an example, lot constant = 0.01, M5 TF, EUR/USD, from 01 01 2015 to the present time:

I wondered how often the MA (150) and MMA (150) lines used were crossed, if there were 37 thousand intersection points for 150 thousand bars.

Bars in history 154097

Total trades37255

Is it every 4 bars a crossing point? Are the lines distinct in this case, they do not coincide?

Vladimir:

I wonder how often the MA (150) and MMA (150) lines used intersect, if the points of intersection turned out to be 37 thousand for 150 thousand bars.

Bars in history 154097

The total number of trades is37255.

Is it every 4 bars a crossing point? The lines are distinguishable in this case, they do not coincide?

1. they cross as often as market conditions require. They may not cross for a long time, they may cross feverishly, or they may follow almost the same line. The MMA is capable of forming a "dagger" through the MA from the bottom up or top down, closing positions with a return to its former position, as shown in the above example, where the red line is the MA (150) and the yellow line is the MMA (150).

2. The number of established positions does not depend on the number of crossovers - they are established at the beginning of each bar according to the principle: if MMA is above MA - SELL, below - BAY. Crossovers only close open positions, regardless of whether they are at a profit or a loss, either singly or in bulk, for example, by 100 pieces. Therefore, the number of crossovers is many times less than the number of trades.

Here is an example of a section where the MMA behaves "peacefully" in relation to the MA:

Here is the current market situation as of 22 03 17 10-38 MSC in terms of MA (150) and IMA (150), it is up to you to draw your own conclusions:

Yusuf, good afternoon. Can you show me the formula for how the MMA is counted.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Other people's quotes are not much different, and a good stress test on quotes from another DC, if it passes, then it is not a fit with history, and there is a better chance of success in the future.

Here is another variant. Indicators are not used. The distance between orders is bound to the daily average volatility and we will not optimize it. In fact, there is nothing to optimize, except for the ratio of increasing the lot and profit to close, but they do not have any optimal value. I select these parameters relying only on the maximum drawdown that is acceptable for me. Closing an aggregate position when I reach 20 pips (old) profit. Entry using a pair of stop orders.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Perhaps the following TS would be suitable as an example, lot constant = 0.01, M5 TF, EUR/USD, 01 01 2015 to date:

When tested on all ticks is the same result?

Vitalie Postolache:

The average temperature of patients in a hospital is +32 degrees, if you include the morgue ;)

That's how you do the calculations. And you also test by reference points ))))

If you don't understand who tests what and how, it's not my fault...

Nikolay Gaylis:

If you do not understand who and how and what is tested, I have nothing to do ...

Yours:

Nikolay Gaylis:

Killed me with this figure.

When testing on the test points, and even with a trawl, there are better figures).

What is there to misunderstand?

Vitalie Postolache:

Yours:

What is there to misunderstand here?

At least the fact that it is not me who is testing on the test points, butYousufkhodja Sultonov

Nikolay Gaylis:

At least the fact that it is not me who tests the checkpoints, butYousufkhodja Sultonov.

You should see an oculist, your eyesight is failing you. Yusuf tests by OPENING POINTS, like many other coders, this is quite normal practice, if the algorithm of the Expert Advisor is written in such a way that it trades only at opening of a new bar.

And the checkpoints are quite different, to understand the difference read the user manual of the terminal.

Reason: