FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1170

stranger:

Rena, you've been talking about option analysis, I still don't get it))))

I know that it gives a picture of the mood of the participants, what they want to sell or buy, not all, but those) And gives a specific level to enter the trade. What else do you need?)))

i spent two months on it. they've rewritten the site again. as a result - the software does not work. i need to rewrite it again. of course, i will continue as soon as i manage to do so.

_new-rena:

then it's okay to monitor.

It's not a hundred years, it's less. just this weekend I ran the thing you're talking about for a test. i had to write a trading simulator for about 2-3 thousand hours. a few seconds and everything is clear. the only "but". the indicator redraws on the arrival of a new quote. so the test result does not give the right picture. i have to test the demo again. i am testing for now...

why 5 pairs and not 7?

There are actually 3 pairs, GBPUSD, EURUSD and AUDUSD, but the first two use two strategies simultaneously, trend and flat. If the channel strategy is on the downside, the trend one is trying to pull it out, and vice versa. I haven't optimized the trend variant for AUDUSD yet. Other pairs are also profitable, but I'm not satisfied with drawdowns.)

Olegts:
There are actually three pairs, GBPUSD, EURUSD and AUDUSD, but the first two are using two strategies simultaneously, trend and flat. If the channel strategy is on the downside, the trend one is trying to pull it out, and vice versa. I haven't optimized the trend variant for AUDUSD yet. The rest pairs are also profitable, but I'm not satisfied with drawdowns.)
I've already analyzed the drawdowns, and I've already analyzed the drawdowns.

_new-rena:
It's an interesting mix. in general, working with drawdown seems to me to be the main thing a machine should have.
I'm an idiot who always thought it was all about profit.

stranger:
I'm a fool, I always thought it was all about profit.
Man, you're not a machine.)

stranger:
I'm an idiot who always thought it was all about profit...

what's being monitored right now was a demo overnight:

there was 10 times the risk.

and when something goes wrong, the machine has to come up with something...

so I need to turn a negative into a positive by any of the available methods, automatically too.

In short, I think...

_new-rena:

What's being monitored right now was monitored in the demo overnight:

and when it doesn't, the machine has to come up with something...

So I need to turn a minus into a plus by any of the available methods, also automatically.

in short - i think...

If you liked it so the automatic gives you the possibility to draw more profits - you don't need to re-define it (that's why you need to invent it)).

i think with a drawdown i would just close everything automatically and wait for the next monday))

and that's it for today.

Olegts:
If a minus could be turned into a plus, then you would have to put a plus right away)), otherwise there will be a drain as a result of feverish redoing, when the chart goes into minus again and again
well of course the martini is off.

iIDLERr:
and that's it for today.
I think so. I saw your silver yesterday, it's so fucking messed up, I'll have to think how to make it better this weekend)
Reason: