A simple idea

hello Group,

EURUSD

Time Frame: h4

Indicator : Stochastic Oscillator : 7.3.3 / simple / LH

Rules of openings LONG or SHORTS: Crossing of Stoch

Closing on following crossing of Stoch SL 30 , TS: 20.

Like that, closing is done on the crossing or the TS

I think that this method will also function with the other currencies by adapting the TS

BrunoFX:
hello Group,

EURUSD

Time Frame: h4

Indicator : Stochastic Oscillator : 7.3.3 / simple / LH

Rules of openings LONG or SHORTS: Crossing of Stoch

Closing on following crossing of Stoch SL 30 , TS: 20.

Like that, closing is done on the crossing or the TS

I think that this method will also function with the other currencies by adapting the TS

I am using Stochastic as a filter and for exit sometimes. But I did not try this combination. Will try.

I think if we use just one indicator Stochastic it will not work well.

It may be good for the confirmation of the sugnals or to estimate the reversal of the market, or as a filter etc.

Files:
stoch_2.gif  21 kb

hello,

Indeed, I made use of it for same information, especially for confirmation of exit of position.

However, of the times, the simplest methods are surprising times.

I privileged h4 because the levels are larger and one can easily make 30 pip with each opening of position. Best for me of being able to have a SL with 30 pip would be then when the breakeven is atteind to have TS=15 or TS 20.

do you think that an image would be useful to explain this method?

BrunoFX:
hello,

Indeed, I made use of it for same information, especially for confirmation of exit of position.

However, of the times, the simplest methods are surprising times.

I privileged h4 because the levels are larger and one can easily make 30 pip with each opening of position. Best for me of being able to have a SL with 30 pip would be then when the breakeven is atteind to have TS=15 or TS 20.

do you think that an image would be useful to explain this method?

No, I did not want to explain the method. I tried to find some negative moments in this method because every method is having the good and bad moments.

I am always doing like this: trying to find something good and something bad to improve. Because the good moments do not need to be improved.

May be I am wrong and it was not right picture.

Thank you for your interest, it is always necessary to have the spirit criticizes for finding what it does not go.

I also have just spent a few times validating this method and I think that h4 is really the best.

What do you think about it?

Do you think that one of our programmer of the forum could make us this small EA?

BrunoFX:
Thank you for your interest, it is always necessary to have the spirit criticizes for finding what it does not go.

I also have just spent a few times validating this method and I think that h4 is really the best.

Do you think that one of our programmer of the forum could make us this small EA?

If it will be interesting for them.

Thank you, where did you find this EA? Does work as I asked?

If not indeed, the results will be bad.

BrunoFX:

Bruno, I found some EA and I think that it is similar with your idea. But sorry think that results are not good.

BrunoFX:
Thank you, where did you find this EA? Does work as I asked? If not indeed, the results will be bad.

I found it inside my computer.

Look at the code in MetaEditor. I think this EA was programed with the idea which is very similar with yours.

Probably.

T H X

Reason: