FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1175

Ishim:
no goals ((((

I dunno, Sensei, from 06 to 08 on eur is no longer a goal for you, you're too rich?)))

Glad you could make it. Go ahead and start.)

stranger:

I dunno, Sensei, from 06 to 08 on eur is no longer a goal for you, you're too rich?)))

Glad you came, go ahead and start)))

This impulse that started on yesterday's news - has both a target and a structure - (the yen). (well, the yen is easier there - a pullback to there)

why was rena banned? (harmless dude, fell for the trolls....)

Ishim:
this momentum started on yesterday's news - has both a target and a structure - (eu). ( well the yen is easier there - a pullback to there)
This is lesson #2 ) ( the game goes on and the "dragon" will come back!))

Ishim:
this momentum started on yesterday's news - has both a target and a structure - (eu). (well, the yen is easier - a pullback there).
It had nothing to do with your news and there was nothing extraordinary in it. I explained it a hundred times - a bunch of sellers and a handful of buyers, the ratio was posted there, you can look.

21april:
This is lesson 2 )
Fuck yeah (((( (read Muzilka)

21april:
It's lesson number 2.)
Cut the crap, the kids are still reeling from the lesson from the day before yesterday and here comes #2))))

Ishim:
Fuck it (((( (read Mursilka)
Teacher, I think you have fallen into childhood)))

stranger:
It has nothing to do with your news, and there was nothing extraordinary in that news. I've explained it a hundred times - a bunch of sellers and a handful of buyers, the ratio was posted there, you can look it up.
This is your interpretation (remember the theory - any bullshit will do, as long as the price follows it), it was at all pairs, and the correction was coming - from 1.04, then 1.02 and on the news.

stranger:
Teacher, I think you've fallen into infancy))))
Keep trolling...
Reason: