FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1167

Lesorub:
i said: where to?

and I said why? )

there will be a flat. nowhere so far.

Lesorub:
I said: where to?

Where to, you have to decide for yourself, so you have no one to blame but yourself. )

tol64:

Where to, you have to decide for yourself, so you have no one to blame but yourself. )

I know that...

the news is on the nose, the level is there...

Lesorub:
I said: where to?
Do you want to chase your crosses all over the field? I don't know where they're going.)

stranger:
Do you want your crosses chased all over the field? I don't know where they're going.)

I don't want anything from anyone, just asking...

and the answer is fine...

stranger:
Do you want them chasing your crosses all over the field? I don't know where they're going)
Crosses do have information, but not to trade them, the point is that the cross chart is periodically different from its synthetic clone made of majors. This is where the signal to open a trade will be, but not on the cross, but on the dollar pair))

That's the shit, mate, I see they won't give you a pound yet.

stranger:
That's the shit, mate, I see they won't give a pound either.
Who, the buyers or the sellers, or will they take it out of the quotation?

_new-rena:
to whom - buyers or sellers, or will they be taken off the price list altogether?
Yes. )

Olegts:
The crosses do have information, but not for trading with them, the point is that the crosses chart periodically differs from its clone-synthetic made of majors. This is where the signal to open a deal will be, but not on the cross, but on the dollar pair))

Nah, I look at crosses a bit differently, you can trade them through indices, a ratio, you can call it whatever, of major currencies. For example, the top two are the pound and the chif.

and the chart

And there's also audi crossed with the quid and many more)

Reason: