FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1165

_new-rena:
and what are you good for, other than trolling normal guys?
I don't like to brag. Who needs to know? )

all, eclipse == trade.no

_new-rena:
think about it seriously and don't troll.
I'm not trolling here. Everything is purely substantive. ))

tol64:
I don't like to brag. Whoever needs it knows it. ) I'm not trolling here. I'm not trolling here. ))
I'm glad you got that right.

_new-rena:
very glad you got it right.

My replies to you are not trolling just because they offend you or just because you think so.

You can just ignore them. But it's your own fault, after all, if you did and let your internal algorithm go into a branch of anxiety. )))

the whole bazaar by 4.30 pm MSc is looking at the moon...

tol64:

My replies to you are not trolling just because they offend you or just because you think so.

You can just ignore them. But it's your own fault, after all, if you did and let your internal algorithm go into a branch of anxiety. )))

we show here first, and only then do we evaluate and discuss. the rest refers to what i highlighted above. in other cases, it is possible to continue the conversation we started. the difference is hopefully tangible.

_new-rena:
We show first, and only then do we evaluate and discuss. the rest refers to what I highlighted above. in other cases, it's possible to continue the conversation you've started. hopefully the difference is noticeable.

Speak up for yourself, don't hide behind "WE". I've never seen you show anything that could be discussed. ))

You can only unknowingly lead those who see your posts for the first time in the wrong direction. But that quickly becomes clear as every post you make shows your mistakes. ))

tol64:

Speak up for yourself, don't hide behind "WE". I've never seen you show anything that could be discussed. ))

You can only unknowingly lead those who see your posts for the first time in the wrong direction. But that quickly becomes clear as every post you make shows your mistakes. ))

So show me what you got without mistakes, you rude boor !!!!!!!!! you are nothing but rude.

How old are you anyway? Only a punk kid can talk like you.

_new-rena:
so show me what you got there without mistakes, you mope !!!!!!!!!

I've never once insulted you. You've never called me anything but names. So I'm not the boor, you are. ))

You can express your opinion correctly, but don't use words like asshole, boor, tubic, troll64, snotty etc. against others. You've already done that more than once. It violates forum rules and you might get banned for that. )))

Reason: